DO NOT TRADE FOR XY BASE , FLASHFIRE OR FURIOUS FISTS PACKS . THERE IS A BUG THATS GIVING PEOPLE UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF THOSE PACKS !

tarif15

just as the title says . im warning everyone 

theres a bug letting people redeem the same code as many times they want . this bug is for xy base , flf and fuf packs as far as i know 

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Si, it's people getting all your packs of this sets?

Or just you loose the right amount but they receive  a thousand?

Any trade with this packs involved is bugged?

Oh, you edit. Now its clear ;)

The developers need to do a roll back the consequences of this bug will affect the game for months where a roll back everyone will just lose the progress they have made in the past 24 hours I would rather lose progress of a 24 hour period then have months into the future be messed up due to an exploited glitch

Si, it's people getting all your packs of this sets?

Or just you loose the right amount but they receive  a thousand?

Any trade with this packs involved is bugged?

theres a bug letting people redeem the same code as many times they want for flf and fuf packs

theres a bug letting people redeem the same code as many times they want for flf and fuf packs

Oh that's another thing.

Thanks for let us know.

Dont post this here... sigh..

let them duplicate as many packs as humanely possible. It would mean lots of cards for the economy and people wont have to buy as much in real life. Which mean loss of revenue for the company which means the incompetent devs are going to get fired. Therefore chances are we will see actual progress of ptcgo.

Dont post this here... sigh..

let them duplicate as many packs as humanely possible. It would mean lots of cards for the economy and people wont have to buy as much in real life. Which mean loss of revenue for the company which means the incompetent devs are going to get fired. Therefore chances are we will see actual progress of ptcgo.

There is so much wrong with this post, I don't even know where to start.

Actually, I do. Have you ever heard of the term "Spirit of the game"?

There is so much wrong with this post, I don't even know where to start.

Actually, I do. Have you ever heard of the term "Spirit of the game"?

You dont like more available packs into the economy?

you dont want to have devs punished for being slack? seems like you need to re-adjust your moral compass

Players don't lose much as long as they dont trade those packs right now, the price will balance it self out in due time

I posted this message across the entire chat log before brother tarif here

you just dont know what you saying right now

Welp, if the devs are getting paid, lets hope they don't get fired and actually improve. We've been spamming that they weren't doing a good job, but we were ignored. Now I guess they can't ignore their boss when it comes at making him lose money due to this free packs.

I'm pretty sure it's affecting XY packs too, so just a heads up there. Only two of my trades would have to be rolled back if that's what the developers need to do--I got suspicious after the second one, especially since they came from different people, so I'm glad I stopped and came here to find out what was going on.

How is this happening? I don't understand... I'll admit there are quite a few cards I wanted from these sets so I tried it myself but it didn't work for me unfortunately but I guess I deserve that... Just really wanted a few toads and stuff without having to pay excessive amounts, I understand it's bad for the ingame economy though.

The bulbipdia code now works again after 1 and a half years! It can also be used an unlimted times, and its tradble too! I only used it once, got a xy booster pack. I don't want to be banned so I am not reedmeing it multiple times.

I just redeemed my flashfire codes just fine. ONCE. I tried to see if it works, but it didnt. Not that I wanted to exploit this... but now you wanna tell me my flashfire packs are worthless because of that? As are the 2 FA Lyssandre I traded my packs for a few months ago? Nice.

I just redeemed my flashfire codes just fine. ONCE. I tried to see if it works, but it didnt. Not that I wanted to exploit this... but now you wanna tell me my flashfire packs are worthless because of that? As are the 2 FA Lyssandre I traded my packs for a few months ago? Nice.

It's not pack codes, but some promotional codes that were supposed to be used once per account and had an overall limit of what they would give out.  Neither of those is working, so each player can get unlimited packs from those codes.

I won't be making any trades until this gets fixed.

Well I hope something is done.Had trouble trying to redeem 2 breakpoint codes last night.WHich I already made a post about.But for now I recomemend not doing anything with the 2 problem packs.And hope things are fixed for the pre-release stuff of fates collide.Because I'm going to pre-release this morning.

Well thanks for the info all.

Off to the pre-release.

actually there was never a limit on how many of the codes you could redeem. some of em redeems as rally cry and you was able to redeem them for so many times it wasnt funny. now as tradeable tho i dont know about that. it seems like anything you redeem is tradeable now.

ok after doing some diggy i found they are only able to be used once. but its odd tho. why could you redeem rally cry codes over and over but yet other promos you couldn't. i heard also with the new grinja promo u could to.

Archived