Triple Power Tin - Machamp is invalid after redeem codes comes back :L

Vilhelm55

So after to redeem codes function came back I redeemed a backlog of codes, loads went through OK, but the one I had for the Triple Power Tine - Machamp said was invalid. Does anybody else have this problem? Is there anything else I can try?

I couldn't use the QR reader for any of the codes I used either which was working fine before it all went down for maintenance.

Cheers,

My ******* mewtwo, gyarados and machamp codes all wont work! It cant be the seller's fault as I have bought plenty from the same person. Sort this out ***

Playing this game feels like running up a slippery slope with strong gusts of wind(random maintenance) blowing straight at you; 2 steps forward 3 bloody steps back.

Same issues gyarados and mewtwo tin not working and the generations pack codes give the wrong stuff like my charizard code gave no promo card and only 1 generation pack + sleeves and cardbox while it should have been 1 promo charizard 4 generations packs sleeves and cardbox. This maintenance broke more then it fixed

Hi guys, I am having the same issue... I have it saying that both the Machamp and Mewtwo tin codes are invalid :( I had the Gyarados tin work no worries, before the update. I don't know what to do to rectify the issue. All my booster packs worked with no problem it was only the power tin codes... 

Cheers, 

Andrew

I also have a support ticket going now. I honestly bought the tins for the in game decks and whatnot. I just started about a week ago and really wanted to get some cards up. I also have 2 Mythical mew codes, 2 20th anniversary Charizard codes, and two more codes from tins (Mewtwo and Gyarados).
I really hope they can resovle this soon. I was planning on playing a lot this weekend and really wanted to build some decks when I had all my new cards :(

Sorry I went a bit quiet. I have been uber busy with work : o could somebody post the support team's email address please? I want to make sure I have contacted the right people : ]

I got a Venusaur EX from a Generations booster yesterday, this is keeping me happy for now : ]

Archived