Should Night March be Nerfed or Banned Discussion.

Littledarkfury

Hi, so as a ptcg player ive always accepted night march since its not to bad, but with all the stuff like puzzle of time teammates, battle comp , fighting fury belt i have come to start to loathe and absolutely despise the deck. Now i know that many many many people hate night march to and i've always come to defend night march saying that its just little 30 hp attackers but with alot of new stuff and players finding different ways to make it even more powerful its really bad, now ik with trevenant break and toad being very popular it should be evened out but its not. I run into more night march than i do any other deck on this game and its becoming very boring and extremely infuriating since its so Overpowered now with what it can.

1. Puzzle Of Time: This card allows night march to be very strong being able to get 2 cards of their choice now ik you're probably saying that it is supposed to be good in every deck. BUT its very powerful in night march getting back stuff like double colorless energy and battle comp, fighting fury belt Dimension valley making it almost impossible to stop night march with any counters like hammers, megaphones and counter stadiums.

2. Battle Compressor: This card alone should be "banned" but i think it serves and holds a good purpose within the ptcg therefore i dont think the card should be banned however it being nerfed like pkmn catcher is something that may need to be done, ways to nerf this could be maybe you can only discard 1 pokemon or you can only play 2 a turn or make it on a coin flip example: flip a coin if heads play battle comps effect), this card makes night march to strong being able for them to ***** nilly dump all their night marchers away.

3. Cheap Attackers: This is a big problem and that is cheap attackers with weak hp and being able to do a ton of damage with a double colorless energy, now there are cheap attcks before night march but night march changed it all being able to consistently be able to string these attacks together thanks to Puzzle of time and teammates and milotic making it nearly impossible to stop a night marchers attack every single turn. Now ik jirachi is a very strong alternative but being forced to play a pokemon to not even be that effective against night march imo is very unfair and not good or useful since lysandre can end jirachi.

Those are my top 3 reasons why night march is to broken in the format. like i said i used to defend night march but now i really think the deck is to powerful and needs some sort of nerf to make it weaker since a ton of people will agree with hating night march it is a very annoying deck to play against, and i know people who dont even play ptcgo anymore cause they are sick and tired of night march and refuse to play because of it. (also with night march reprint in a Japanese set coming to america is just wow -__- :( ) Now please dont be MEAN here to make the mods close this thread i want to start a community discussion here on whether night march needs a ban or not or some sort of strong nerf.

~LDF :)

Lol, obviously it's broken. You can see by the results in the states. Is this even a discussion ? It's a useless one. It won't change anything. Who makes the cards and the rules make whatever they want to.

It is overcentralizing to the point where the TCG is to Night March or get Night March'ed. People play it because it's the most reliable deck to pick up W's. And when there's money at stake, who can blame them for playing it ?

yes because its overcentralising

gets rather boring fighting steels that block special energy and trevenents all the time.

especially when doing dailies so keep running into these annoying things

yes because its overcentralising

gets rather boring fighting steels that block special energy and trevenents all the time.

especially when doing dailies so keep running into these annoying things

Thats very true 

Archived