So, what clothes can or could be gotten? NOT asking for codes!

GR0

All clothes mentioned are available for both genders. And don't ask for codes or something, the Profs don't want that on the forums, unfortunately.

So far I know, some clothes that you do not have in your possession that can (or could, in one case) be gotten are the Pax East 2011 shirt (not wearing now), the Letterman's Event jacket (not wearing now), the Letterman's Event hat (wearing the male version), and a B/W Shirt with the Pokemon logo and the Cobalion trio (wearing the male version). Are there any more?

Where do you get these, I'll trade booster packs for your choice if you can tell me where to get them and list all the ones you can currently get.

@Pyre Dynasty: All right, I'll be on the hunt for those. I'm now in possession of the Cobalion Trio shirt (both versions), I'll set up some trades for those then.

@pokemonexpert23: Yeah, that's what I meant with Cobalion trio, I now have it :) Even unequipped my jacket as it just looks too good to hide half of it :P (unfortunately in the forums the bottom part is hidden) I still don't know how people got it though, got it through a trade.

@Ash: Well, if you ever see me in chat, let me know

Archived