Generation codes only giving 1 Gen pack now?

TreTorMud

So the redeem codes option is finally back and I had 2 codes from gen boxes (1 Charizard EX and the other mythical Jirachi). Redeemed both and got the sleeve, or sleeve and box in Charizard's code, and 1 gen pack. Before the Jirachi code came with 2 gen packs and the Charizard EX one came with 4 gen packs and the promo card.

Is this a bug since the redeem codes option has been back online? And if so anyone know if there will be compensation for the missing packs and promo?

Have the same problem... just throw 10 CODES!!! Down the drain... all just had 1 booster and the sleeves. No Mew cards no celebi cards...

I bought those boxes myself! You must be kidding about this bug?

I entered so many codes before and always got 2 packs, sleeves and a promo!

Same happend to me I bought the Charizard EX box and only got 1 pack, the sleeves and deck box. No promo or 3 other packs.

Same With Me and the Celebi Box. I hope that this will be fixed as i really want to use my Celebi Card In a deck.

yup same issue here got charizard code gave me no charizard only sleeves and deck box and 1 pack previous code i got gave me sleeves deckbox 4 packs and promo card that was before this 'update'

edit: just tried another code also same issue no card and only 1 pack.

so this is what they call fixing ? they screwed it up more then it was before . thats 6/7 days maintenance for you

im right there with you guys, i had mew, celebi and jirachi codes plus the charizard and i got no promos, just sleeves and one booster.

This was reported in other threads, and the answer from the mods was to submit a support ticket, and support will look into this and rectify it. However, don't expect a fast response, as they have higher priority things to deal with first (namely the people who exploited a different bug in code redemption to gain many packs that they weren't supposed to get).

Archived