Wait, 9 DAYS left for this Expanded challenge?

PKTyrantrum

Those kind of challenges should last for a shorter period of time... The guys who complain just have to play more PTCGO, which is obviously the goal of the challenges in the first place.

It's not a 5 battles challenge and, there's a second part where they will give... I don't know, I didn't read nothing about it. Shouldn't be more packs but maybe some CoL or before? That would be nice.

I like being for a long time, even it's to both parts, but I won't be able to play the weekend plus some extra day so it's good to me.

wait is part 2 in 9 days? :o (im not done challenge yet im scrub :****

The next part of the challenge will begin immediately after you complete the current part of the challenge.  I really like these challenges, the only other one that I can remember was during Halloween, and I think the first part got you some packs and the second part got you a M Gengar EX.  Many people complained about it, but I thought it was a very thoughtful and fun challenge.

Did I mention I love these multi-part challenges?

and in expanded mode?

5000 damage part 1.. whats the other parts?

We will know when we end part 1. Or when someone come to say, "it's that" :lol:

The next part of the challenge will begin immediately after you complete the current part of the challenge.  I really like these challenges, the only other one that I can remember was during Halloween, and I think the first part got you some packs and the second part got you a M Gengar EX.  Many people complained about it, but I thought it was a very thoughtful and fun challenge.

what is part 2 then? :o 

I love these multi part challenges as well xD. I remember last year with the M Gengar EX and the Gengar Vivid Box.

GUYS GUYS GUYS

I just heard that there are THREE PARTS! (Maybe even more)

Part 3 is to win 10 Legacy Matches.

I am dead. They've gone and killed me.  :angry:  :angry:  Gonna have to skip this one.

i would like 10 part challenges to change daily

anyone else?

edit

and a shorter duration on the 20 day full art race, i am sat with 12 days left 
maybe if you get the full art a new race opens with just coins?

part 3 win 10 legacy match is very hard to me. i dont have much legacy cards anyway...

just finish part3, luckily only got 3 parts.

i dont mind inifinity standard/expanded special challenge, but legacy, i think, only for rich kids with virgen

ITS DOESNT MATTER HOW MANY DAYS WE HAVE,,,, WHEN GAME IS DOWN AGAIN FOR 12 to 14 hrs YOU CANT PLAY,,,,, SO HOW DO YOU COMPLETE THE CHALLANGE when 6 out of the 9 days are ALL MAINTENANCE OR SERVERS DOWN..... Glad to hear SOME PEOPLE were able to do them.......

Guest Olexa

Im waste all my single free day to do this special chalange, I hope because of current glitch i didnt loose my boosters/cards or become banned for nothing

Im waste all my single free day to do this special chalange, I hope because of current glitch i didnt loose my boosters/cards or become banned for nothing

Don't worry, the glitch is only for code redemption. If you didn't redeem each code more than once, your account is safe.

part 3 win 10 legacy match is very hard to me. i dont have much legacy cards anyway...

just finish part3, luckily only got 3 parts.

i dont mind inifinity standard/expanded special challenge, but legacy, i think, only for rich kids with virgen

You should have the Mental Might theme deck. Cards from that can be used in Legacy.

Archived