[CARD} Skyarrow Glitch, I figured out why! (I think)

Clear_ZERO

I have tried this, and I got someone else to try to prove my theory.  (I urge you to do the same).  I also did not see anyone else point it out, so here I am trying to do a little PSA...

Skyarrow Bridge, as of this post, will ONLY reduce the Retreat Cost of Basic Pokemon that are already in play once it is put into play.  Any Basic Pokemon put into play after, regardless of player, will not gain the benefit.

I hope this would help you guys in fixing this...

I can confirm this based on my own experiences. It appears the card gives the buff to all Basic Pokemon in play once it's played and then doesn't do anything any more.

As a pointer for the devs, Aspertia City Gym works very similarly (Colorless instead of Basic, +20HP instead of -1 retreat) and as far as I'm aware works properly, so comparing the coding for the two should give some insights into how this can be fixed.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Trainers!

The Skyarrow Bridge bug has since been fixed with the latest update, so I'll close this thread now. You can find more information about this fix in the 2.36 patch notes.

We appreciate your patience, and encourage you to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs.

Happy Gaming!

Archived