What is going on? (Codes/Tournaments/ETC)

Nightsshade

Codes have now been offline for nearly 5 days, Tournaments are offline currently and have been for nearly an hour, we still have all the bugs which have been a regular part of the recent update, and theres a new set in less than a wekk (I hope that isnt an even bigger mess)

Whats going on here?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Code redemption

• April 18 at 3:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time (GMT/UTC - 7) Code Redemption suspended.

• April 21 at 11:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time (GMT/UTC -7) Code Redemption turned back on in the Windows, Mac, and Android clients and run as before.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Its now 5:45 pm EST on the 22nd and we havent recieved an update since "in the future - nearly 24 hours ago (7:15 EST). 

I dont expect magic tricks, things break, it happens. But provide regular updates at least every 4-6 hours, even if its just to say we're still having issues but xyz. If it looks like its going to take another few days, it may be time to revert back and work on the update on an internal server before attempting to implement live. 

Either way, you guys just lauched the android platform, lots of new players. This Is NOT the first impression you want them to have. Players dont like to feel ignored and or forgotten. 

- Nights

Get used to it, bud. It's been this way for months now.

If the players just "get used to it" and dont speak up and voice their issue.... it will never change... i'll be sure for one, to voice my displeasure here and with my paycheck - or lack of it... as I have been known to spend hundreds ( ok, Thousands) on games I enjoy... and I do enjoy this game, but wont spend if they dont work to improve their communication at the least.

If the players just "get used to it" and dont speak up and voice their issue.... it will never change... i'll be sure for one, to voice my displeasure here and with my paycheck - or lack of it... as I have been known to spend hundreds ( ok, Thousands) on games I enjoy... and I do enjoy this game, but wont spend if they dont work to improve their communication at the least.

I and many others have posted numerous times voicing our displeasure with the current state of the game. It has done nothing. Search for topics started by me and you will see many posts I have started that attempt to get some change going around here. Nobody listens. Nobody cares. You will notice many people leaving the game these days. People are tired of asking and begging for fixes and only getting more broken stuff in the game in return.

Maybe we're barking up the wrong tree here then. I'll start looking for ************ for people higher up who might have a more vested interest in the success of the game.

Maybe we're barking up the wrong tree here then. I'll start looking for ************ for people higher up who might have a more vested interest in the success of the game.

Good luck.

There are obvious flaws, bugs, and issues with this game.  We know about all that.  However, there is one problem which I feel is the bigger issue.

The management in this game are EXTREMELY tight-lipped about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.  I don't know what the deal is with this, and if Pokemon TCGO even really has any true competition, but they buy into the liberal manner of thinking "that which you don't know won't hurt you".  However, this mentality is truly summed up with "what we keep secret from you only hurts us".  I truly wish there was even a small amount of transparency in this game, being a person who has spent money on the franchise.

So, those who are listening, if anyone in  a position of authority is listening, we already know you have got problems.  Lots of them.  You won't lose any face by letting us know what is going on here.  As a matter of fact, you will be getting a lot of respect and a lot more patience from us if you would just communicate with is.  Communication is, after all, the deepest and basest measure of success in a relationship, is it not?

Archived