Tournaments down?

noetnalP

Can't enter any tournaments (down for maintainance) and the screen points to "information found in the forums". Can't find any info - am I blind?

Dunno what in the world they're doing during all these delays. Must be playing against each other or something. Not really any other explanation for the constant delays in even planned maintenance. The extent of the "planning" must have been just to set a date, nothing more.

No info yet, hopefully we'll get a staff post soon if they think it'll be down for a while.

you know they will never tell us really happen

Again???

If something critical to the severe degree is happening with the tourneys AND code redemption features, then I think that the uptime late last night and this morning could be(correct me if I'm wrong and/or overreacting), from a now-terminated TPCi employee on the graveyard(late-night NA time) shift, and maintenance resumed after... I hope that's not true,  and I hope that the "glitches" are not THAT severe, because:

1. Although my copy runs great on my hardware, with no severe glitches or freezing other than those regarding already-known bugs according to the patch notes forum, I prefer a game with little to no traces of severe bugs that crash the client and force you out of the game with a error message that auto-closes the app and/or treat the player unfairly in ways such as making you lose a tournament in an unfair fashion, rob you of rewards, etc., but...

2. If there's something critically wrong, why is the staff not being transparent about it? I mean, why don't I see an announcement regarding the extended downtime? At least tell us what we're experiencing, or else, people won't use your game anymore, especially w/ Fates Collide approaching: If there's still severe problems come that time, I sure hope the errors don't multiply to make a 3-week-plus period of downtime possible... If it goes beyond that...

3. I wonder if people will start flocking to third-party Pokemon TCG gaming sites for a fix they are denied by critical errors on the official game. Please don't keep us in the dark until Fates Collide, TPCi, and most definitely, if you do, I hope the client update will fix things, or else it might be time to close up the online game and start from scratch, as much as I hate to see that happen...   :(

Archived