BE warned

Xensor

There is a player on the game offering more packs then what a poke is worth and he is a scammer. I didn't fall for it cause one he openly admitted it. 2 once he stated how he got his packs. i knew he was bogus.

he will ask, what u want for the poke or card. then say i can give you this amount. wait about 15 mins or so. then states "so basically, i have a blank where i can give you this through ur name. "

if you see him ignore him and DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT give him your username. YOU will LOSE everything. I mean EVERYTHING. what it does is its bruteforces your username to get your password and then logs in and lets that person do what ever to your account.

mods, idk if this is against the rules. but i figured i would warn others before they try and fall for this. I think others should atleast be given a fair warning about this scam. Its been known in games where players will do this to try and get something better for free.

Only thing is that everyone user name is clearly seen. So how is not giving him your user name gonna help?

He could mean screen name. Username is what you log in with, some people's are different

It would behoove you to have a different username than your screen name. Your login username can be changed here on your account profile (I believe).

Xensor, you should probably submit a support ticket to the mods where you can give out the players name, if you do remember. Don't know if they will help at all, but its worth trying :)

Is someone hacking the game in someway? Because you can't go into someones account unless you know their password.

Is someone hacking the game in someway? Because you can't go into someones account unless you know their password.

the dude uses a software which he claims he can give you this amount of packs through your username. what it really does is bruteforce your account. there is software that will do that and all they need is ur username.

the dude uses a software which he claims he can give you this amount of packs through your username. what it really does is bruteforce your account. there is software that will do that and all they need is ur username.

I would suggest reporting said player through a support ticket.

Could you please also send a message to TCPi_Samhayne and TCPi_MT_Mike? 

It would also let them know much more quickly, as this seems like a thing that needs the mods to be aware of immediately.

Thank you for keeping our community safe :)

Could you please also send a message to TCPi_Samhayne and TCPi_MT_Mike? 

It would also let them know much more quickly, as this seems like a thing that needs the mods to be aware of immediately.

Thank you for keeping our community safe :)

they already know about this. at the same time i made this thread i sent a support ticket and everything else about this issue

Hello, I just return to play today but  when playing i met a man who called me a hacker and  reported me but i didnt do anything i dont understand why?  Someone can explain to me?

Hello, I just return to play today but  when playing i met a man who called me a hacker and  reported me but i didnt do anything i dont understand why?  Someone can explain to me?

...report them then

Archived