Buggy: "We appreciate your wait. Your delay is approximately:"

propugnator

Has anyone logged on, gotten Ella with her "we apologize for your delay, your delay is approximately (enter time here), then a blank screen?

I think that this is a new bug.

yeah. i got to the main page and got stuck at the challenges then crashes then that delay and no where. then relog and find out its offline again. i am like man really.

so much for will be back up at 3pm PDT -.- seriously they must hate european player its freaking 00:12 oclock couldnt play all day

how about we start paying less money to ptcgo.

Everyone pay accordingly to the work and the services rendered.

They dont fix problems we dont buy cards/products

how about we start paying less money to ptcgo.

Everyone pay accordingly to the work and the services rendered.

They dont fix problems we dont buy cards/products

Well, I mean most players don't spend a cent on PTCGO... So we really are getting what we paid for. Unless you buy tournament tickets, which I have no idea why anyone would do, we are not paying them anything. Even in the case of physical code cards, you get exactly what you pay for: a pack of online cards. Granted the feature to redeem them is currently not functional, that grievance is of course legit. 

But they are rendering more services than we are paying for. I mean I have never opened my wallet to this game. And they provide me with a fun game, despite the glitches and such.

Well, I mean most players don't spend a cent on PTCGO... So we really are getting what we paid for. Unless you buy tournament tickets, which I have no idea why anyone would do, we are not paying them anything. Even in the case of physical code cards, you get exactly what you pay for: a pack of online cards. Granted the feature to redeem them is currently not functional, that grievance is of course legit. 

But they are rendering more services than we are paying for. I mean I have never opened my wallet to this game. And they provide me with a fun game, despite the glitches and such.

Well if you don't pay then that's fine but this is a message for those who do and there are lots of people spending money on this sort of thing.

Archived