Error: could not find a free card view no matter how hard i tried

sabi_saotome

I submitted an inquiry to the support center and trust they will rectify the situation. I hope it's not a widespread issue.

Hey there saotome, is the Trainer Challenge beeing sassy today? Well, let's see if we can't whip it back into shape. Can you please go to the following link and respond HERE with the information it asks for? I just asked in the office and no one has heard of your issue yet, so if you can get back to me here with the details of the error you're reporting, maybe we can get this resolved faster than with the ticket.

How to report any bugs or issues. Click me!

Thanks so much in advance. We'll get this worked out ASAP.

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand, but playing a poor one well."

Always feel free to submit a ticket to The Pokémon Support Team at support.pokemon.com with any bug reports, concerns or issues. Remember, you MUST be signed into your Pokémon Trainer Club Account to receive a response.

• 4 months later...

I got the error just now; it happened when my last pokemon and my opponent's died simultaneously and we went into sudden death. It was a great battle! It'd be cool if there was a finder's fee for error submits. :) Here is a screenshot:

pokemonError.jpg

Archived