Legacy cards pointless unless allowed in unlimited

WildfireInferno

Is it self explanatory when I'm not sure what you mean though? The reasons for stopping Unlimited were stated, and they replaced it with a format that many players absolutely love. Then they brought back cards to be used in it. Could you elaborate on what your issue is?

Is there a way to build a deck easily for just Legacy only??? Either using a deck generator or some other way??

I want to play it but not sure how to best go about and build a deck for it..  Allowing us to maybe copy a theme deck would be great..

There is a way, but you need to own B&W and HGSS era cards.

Legacy is only from HGSS base set to XY, not including XY.

self explanatory

You do realize that several weeks ago, the game was changed so that there are no more Unlimited battles in VS or Tournament mode, right?

Is there a way to build a deck easily for just Legacy only??? Either using a deck generator or some other way??

I want to play it but not sure how to best go about and build a deck for it..  Allowing us to maybe copy a theme deck would be great..

There's a deck wizard in the game, which you should know by now, being a "senior trainer" and all. But it's terrible. Don't use it. And we've always been able to copy theme decks. The best way to make a deck just for Legacy is, when you're in Deck Manager, use the filters to only show Legacy cards.

You do realize that several weeks ago, the game was changed so that there are no more Unlimited battles in VS or Tournament mode, right?

There's a deck wizard in the game, which you should know by now, being a "senior trainer" and all. And we've always been able to copy theme decks.

Just FYI, the forum ranks have absolutely nothing to do with your knowledge, they merely reflect how many posts a user has made.

Also, the Legacy deck wizard is bugged and doesn't work properly.

Good day,

seminc

1. I know that, but the ranks do roughly indicate how long you've been playing the game. Someone who's been posting long enough to be a Senior Trainer has surely played many times by now, and therefore surely seen the deck wizard option at some point.

2. I know that too, I did say not to use it after all. And it's not just the Legacy mode, last I heard, it was just all-around bad.

I also was under the impression that unlimited was still playable in friend challenges and legacy cards are allowed in that? I think the purpose of this post is to troll

I also was under the impression that unlimited was still playable in friend challenges and legacy cards are allowed in that? 

No, that's true.

What are the chances he is talking about shiftry Giant fan Still being able to be used in legacy(which it still is btw, but is uselesss because its so slow now)

That's as it should be. The only reason it was banned was because of the combination of it and Forest of Giant Plants, the latter of which isn't in Legacy anyway.

Archived