Please add "flip" card out-of-game

Tesagk

Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but all these flip stadiums allow you to rotate them in the game. But when you try to do the same thing during deck building or otherwise, nothing. It's not impossible to read upside down, but it's definitely difficult and the function already exists to do what I believe people beyond myself would want.

Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but all these flip stadiums allow you to rotate them in the game. But when you try to do the same thing during deck building or otherwise, nothing. It's not impossible to read upside down, but it's definitely difficult and the function already exists to do what I believe people beyond myself would want.

Just turn your screen upside down :P But really they should make something to read the description of the card easier, even for pokemon Legends when I cant read much of the text. Then again scratch that cause then a million and one more bugs will appear

or maybe stop with the half and half stadiums. or if so make it where we can read it. its sad when i have to look em up on the net to find out what they read. and its kinda annoying. it hurts my eyes. i read cards so i know what to do next specially when i use a certain type of poke. i need to know what will stop me from attacking or what will help me to attack or what i will need to do to attack.

or maybe stop with the half and half stadiums. or if so make it where we can read it. its sad when i have to look em up on the net to find out what they read. and its kinda annoying. it hurts my eyes. i read cards so i know what to do next specially when i use a certain type of poke. i need to know what will stop me from attacking or what will help me to attack or what i will need to do to attack.

These cards exist in the physical card game. You really should not **** about what exists in the actual game, there will NEVER BE A CHANGE unless they make a change there, like with Lysandre's Trump Card. Complaining about these such things are useless.

However, when it comes to playability, like being able to read these cards, you definitely then would have a point. We have been asking to have these Legends, BREAK, and 2 sided cards be visible to us, yet our voices have not been heard. Can we get some help here please?

Please add some kind of solution. How has it gone this long with us not being able to read double stadiums, BREAKs, and LEGENDS? It can't be all that difficult to do..

Another solution is to just have a "txt" button that brings up the card text on a plain background.

And here is a simple solution. It doesn't need to be anything fancy, but add something so we don't have to lookup online what a card says.. 

Yeah, I'd contemplated the text-button idea for awhile, and it's certainly a viable solution to the flip stadium problem. However, the flip function is already in the game. Hence why I'm surprised that we can only use it when playing the card.

Archived