Redeem codes maintenance

kyonna

seriously how long you gonna take to fix this man, i waited too long and i couldn't redeem any codes. my day off spent for nothing man, i was finally wait for today and you extend the redeem code maintenance. 

seriously how long you gonna take to fix this man, i waited too long and i couldn't redeem any codes. my day off spent for nothing man, i was finally wait for today and you extend the redeem code maintenance. 

I understand...

Today was my day, day to just "end" maintenance, in addition to the codes. But nothing happened.

And all my day he died, and I miss work tomorrow all day, I lose the codes they gave me and I got elsewhere, is the third time they play us dirty.

Sorry for my English, I'm Latino.

Greetings.

it sucks so bad

Every Day is it a other Time

And now it takes even longer

Im verry ******

The two chests are no excuse , they are more of a joke

No one knows how longer it will take

Sorry but i cant understand that

My god I am frustrated out of my mind! For days now I wanted to redeem codes, then waited until 20th... then waited again... then coudlnt play for one day (cause I live in the EU) and then code redemption is still down. And after another night today it is STILL DOWN?

That is one **** of a joke! AT LEAST give us some hint when it will be up again. Today? This weekend? Next week? Never?

Waiting and logging in just to find its still offline makes me not want to play anymore at all.

Archived