Was fun until it became Regice Vs Regice Vs EX

Blockinlick

This game has been incredibly fun the last few weeks. I started out with a single pair of DC Mewtwo-EX's and a shoddy collection to support it. By now, I've built a deck that I'm proud of. I've reached that point where I just don't want to change a single card. I win roughly 65% of my games and I've won all 3 of the tournaments I've entered. [i typically don't have time for tournaments, because I have a 14-month-old to care for].

However, all of the fun has run dry. As mentioned, I'm really stable with what my deck runs right now [Lugia-EX, DC Mewtwo-EX, VK Jynx, Brigette, etc] but that's not the worst part. The worst part is that my games consist of at least 1 of these scenario's EVERY TIME.

#1 [60%]: We both setup EX's for muscle, but sooner or later, Regice comes into play on both sides. One of us loses our Regice/s due to unlucky or less-lucky circumstance and the EX's for the player with a Regice still remaining get to wreak havoc and ultimately win the game.

#2 [30%]: One of us didn't get to play [Or my opponent failed to run] Regice in time and ultimately lost to an EX steamroll.

#3 [10%]: Loss to Greninja-Break/Night March.
I don't run other people's decks. I came up with my deck on my own and I evolved it card by card by paying attention to the metagame. Nowdays I instant forfeit to these decks on turn 1 or 2. They're not worthy of playing the game because all they did was copy the decks that win... card for card. If I did that, I'd be bored even faster. Always winning isn't fun, winning and knowing you didn't need someone else's idea to do it is fun. Not only that, but how is it fun to play against the same decks over and over while YOU'RE playing of them too. That defeats the spirit of the game.

Anyways, back to Regice. If you're not dealing with Night March and Greninja Break, then you're almost always dealing with a tug of war between Regice's. Whoever loses that tug of war loses just about every time.

Not only is that boring, but I resent the fact that I am forced to run a card I wouldn't otherwise run because of an unbalanced card function [EX].

Legacy

My brother-in-law suggested I try Legacy. It sounded appealing. But my stint in Legacy has lasted about 3 days and I'm already seeing patterns that point to even worse concerns than in Expanded & Standard.

Genezion decks are running rampant. Of the 20 something game's I've played, about 12 of them were against Genezion. Not only that, but Genesect-EX is incredibly expensive... as it's being trade-able evenly with Shaymin-EX. The whole deck is expensive. To make matters worse, the shoddy Legacy deck I threw together wins most of my games that don't involve Genezion. It seems that Genezion is the one and only tier one deck I've run into so far and there's absolutely nothing more boring than a TCG format dominated by one deck.

To make those matters even MORE dismal, the format isn't supported by the pack shop. You can't buy Legacy packs in the store, so your wins end up being pointless because you get rewards towards XY for winning anyways. This makes these cards even more difficult to get and even more rare.

So here it is, a format dominated by one arch-deck, filled with cards you can only collect by spending an unreal amount of money on packs that most stores don't even seem to sell anymore.

Yeah, I think my 3-week stint in this game has come to an end. Let me know when all the O/P EX Pokemon and Regice have rolled out of standard. Till then, peace out.

Consider it from your opponent's viewpoint. You always bring the same deck. I run M Scizor-EX with Regice; Florges-EX with fairy transfer or Greninja break. Thus far today I've played against Garchomp; M Manelectric; Night March; Greninja Break; Sceptile EX, Entei and Seismitoad. 

All of my decks regard Regice as a minor inconvenience so if you're consistently winning with it you're being fortunate with your opponents (or unfortunate if you want a challenge). I have more trouble getting a OTK on Mewtwo-EX but all of my decks can do it. I have bad match ups but I don't have auto-losses.

Consider it from your opponent's viewpoint. You always bring the same deck. I run M Scizor-EX with Regice; Florges-EX with fairy transfer or Greninja break. Thus far today I've played against Garchomp; M Manelectric; Night March; Greninja Break; Sceptile EX, Entei and Seismitoad. 

All of my decks regard Regice as a minor inconvenience so if you're consistently winning with it you're being fortunate with your opponents (or unfortunate if you want a challenge). I have more trouble getting a OTK on Mewtwo-EX but all of my decks can do it. I have bad match ups but I don't have auto-losses.

Well, one thing I failed to mention was that I win most of those Regice tug of wars. I run 4 VK Jynx's, 4 PCLady's, and 2 FFBelts. I usually have more healing and more HP going on with my Regice than you normally see, so I usually end up winning that. I just hate the fact that I can attribute so many of those wins to Regice.

It's not to say that I could run anything beside Regice and win, my deck still does take some credit. Just not as much as desired for my taste of fun.

Lugia-EX with a withheld DCE for instance is often a finisher for people who foolishly put all their energy into one basket [Like M Gyarados-EX]. Without Lugia, I'd have a harder time capitalizing on the fall of their Regice.

Mewtwo, however, went from being the main win condition, to an alternate plan-b when my opponent wasn't so foolish and liberal with their energy distribution. He's still key to finishing off said opponent when their Regice has fallen.

But the pattern you see here is that 1 thing always has to happen... their Regice has to die. That's what sucks and ruins it for me. It's what makes almost every game feel the same.

The stronger a deck you use to win games with, the less variety in decks you'll go up against that are able to counter your deck to balance out win/loss ratio. I don't play very strong decks in general, so I get to play against a good variety of different decks. Since the game tries to keep their players at an even win/loss ratio, there's really no point in playing only the strongest kind of decks or cards. :) Well, unless you're good enough to overcome that just by being a good player (in which case you should apply for playing in RL championships to win moneys).

EX came to stay in and now there are Megas and BREAKs and will be more new powerful OP additions and synergies.

Actually not only 1 deck dominates the format but some of them. This are highly powerful decks, from international tournaments so it's normal people is playing that decks, copied or fitted to own playstyle.

A tier 1 deck goes a little bit more than 65% W/L ratio, but this is not a bad ratio at all for fun.

In Legacy you talk about Vir-Gen. Not in vain it's a World Champion deck. I know it's so expensive. I was more than 6 months of cards and game research to build mine. But you know what? It worth! It's actually an awesome deck! I love it so much. Now came back to be what used to be in the past, one of the best.

You can find another decks in Legacy as *************** (it's funny now there's another good Garchomp's deck in standard), Lugia-Thundurus Plasma, Shedinja's, Donphan (I didn't see it yet but another awesome deck!)... and all new things take a while. They are supporting the format through tournaments, probably will be more options in the future.

It's always a deck (or some) that dominates the formats, it's not new, and will remain this way forever because just some decks work better than others. It's natural selection but happily there are a huge amount of pokémon and good decks to play with (Trevenant, ManectricEX+Pals, Garchomp, Greninja, Dark decks,...) but those have a 3 months life until new set (which is coming very soon) so try to get a Deck you like it and enjoy it!

You could build some more decks. The goal is always to deal enough damage to knock out your opponent's pokemon but the setup and disruption differs so they play differently. Off my 3 decks the least played is Greninja Break because it's the one with the least interaction with the opponent. I like the idea of building Seismitoad-EX next.

You could build some more decks. The goal is always to deal enough damage to knock out your opponent's pokemon but the setup and disruption differs so they play differently. Off my 3 decks the least played is Greninja Break because it's the one with the least interaction with the opponent. I like the idea of building Seismitoad-EX next.

I don't want to build a Greninja deck, or a Night march deck, or Seismitoad... I don't want to build a deck that's already been conceived by someone else and tried & true as a deck staple by anyone that wants to win.

I'd rather build a bad deck that I designed myself, than use a good deck that's just like something everyone else is playing. The problem is that while winning isn't everything, you can't seem to build a winning deck without running something like Regice or Dialga-EX, or Garchomp. Your options are so constricted because of the existence of O/P EX's that there's no variety in game-play.

Now by variety in game-play, I don't mean decks. I mean they all function exactly the same, but with different Pokemon. Every game is always "Who's EX counter went down sooner?" and "Who played the more O/P EX's?".

However, all of the fun has run dry. As mentioned, I'm really stable with what my deck runs right now [Lugia-EX, DC Mewtwo-EX, VK Jynx, Brigette, etc] but that's not the worst part. The worst part is that my games consist of at least 1 of these scenario's EVERY TIME.

#1 [60%]: We both setup EX's for muscle, but sooner or later, Regice comes into play on both sides. One of us loses our Regice/s due to unlucky or less-lucky circumstance and the EX's for the player with a Regice still remaining get to wreak havoc and ultimately win the game.

#2 [30%]: One of us didn't get to play [Or my opponent failed to run] Regice in time and ultimately lost to an EX steamroll.

You are talking like Regice is OP, but it's not: cards like pyroar, suicune, m mewtwo ex (and many others) can easy beat him.

Let's talk about EX pokemons: they are obviously good cards but on the other side you take two prize cards for beating one, and that's the main reason of non EX decks to exist!

#3 [10%]: Loss to Greninja-Break/Night March.

I don't run other people's decks. I came up with my deck on my own and I evolved it card by card by paying attention to the metagame. Nowdays I instant forfeit to these decks on turn 1 or 2. They're not worthy of playing the game because all they did was copy the decks that win... card for card. If I did that, I'd be bored even faster. Always winning isn't fun, winning and knowing you didn't need someone else's idea to do it is fun. Not only that, but how is it fun to play against the same decks over and over while YOU'RE playing of them too. That defeats the spirit of the game.

Blockinlick, on 20 Apr 2016 - 3:51 PM, said:

First of all I would argue about Greninja Break and Night March deck being instant win. They might be strong against many decks, because they performe well against EX decks, but try to play a Night March deck versus a garchomp/entei/trevenant deck or any other non EX deck!

Why would you even forfeit on turn 1 or 2!? There are so many things which can happen that if you build your deck the right way you can still do something, and remember it's a card game and it depends on luck a lot!

For example if you are playing in expanded format you can get a straight first turn win versus a Night March deck with only a joltik first turn (hypnotoxic laser + virbank ciry gym, or latios-ex for standard).

About the copying the decks that win, this is just your point of view. I can play any deck i want to just for the fun part of playing a deck I didn't make/play yet or just to deeply understand how the deck works.

But yes, I agree with you that decks made by yourself are a lot more fun to play with!

Anyways, back to Regice. If you're not dealing with Night March and Greninja Break, then you're almost always dealing with a tug of war between Regice's. Whoever loses that tug of war loses just about every time.

Not only is that boring, but I resent the fact that I am forced to run a card I wouldn't otherwise run because of an unbalanced card function [EX].

To be honest I am playing a lot and I don't find so many decks running regice, and even if they do they still need 2 energies to set up (if they are lucky with the DCE).

Anyways like I said before regice is way far from being OP.

Legacy

My brother-in-law suggested I try Legacy. It sounded appealing. But my stint in Legacy has lasted about 3 days and I'm already seeing patterns that point to even worse concerns than in Expanded & Standard.

Genezion decks are running rampant. Of the 20 something game's I've played, about 12 of them were against Genezion. Not only that, but Genesect-EX is incredibly expensive... as it's being trade-able evenly with Shaymin-EX. The whole deck is expensive. To make matters worse, the shoddy Legacy deck I threw together wins most of my games that don't involve Genezion. It seems that Genezion is the one and only tier one deck I've run into so far and there's absolutely nothing more boring than a TCG format dominated by one deck.

To make those matters even MORE dismal, the format isn't supported by the pack shop. You can't buy Legacy packs in the store, so your wins end up being pointless because you get rewards towards XY for winning anyways. This makes these cards even more difficult to get and even more rare.

So here it is, a format dominated by one arch-deck, filled with cards you can only collect by spending an unreal amount of money on packs that most stores don't even seem to sell anymore.

Yeah, I think my 3-week stint in this game has come to an end. Let me know when all the O/P EX Pokemon and Regice have rolled out of standard. Till then, peace out.

This game is entirely free, of course there are some people who pay for cards, but others (like me) don't.

I started playing 5 months ago and now I got more than 2000 different cards and 7000+ total cards without spending a penny!

You just need to do theme decks tournaments, trade cards you need to build a decent/competitive deck (you can make one alone without copying other decks, I did that a lot and still do that) and then start winning TONS of standard/expanded tournaments, and there comes the point when you start open all your packs to trade single cards for other packs or just cards you don't need for cards you need.

About Legacy if you can't play cause you have no legal cards for this format and/or you can't win legacy tournaments you can trade standard/expanded cards for legacy cards.

You are talking like Regice is OP, but it's not: cards like pyroar, suicune, m mewtwo ex (and many others) can easy beat him.

Let's talk about EX pokemons: they are obviously good cards but on the other side you take two prize cards for beating one, and that's the main reason of non EX decks to exist!

No, Regice [And cards like it] isn't O/P... it's a necessity. EX Pokemon are not balanced and one-answer cards like Regice do not solve the problem without causing even more game-breaking issues.

Let's talk about that 2-Prize balance, because I knew that would come up.

Even before EX, this game always had a heavy momentum-factor. However, with the introduction of EX, momentum went from sharing with strategy to being the only thing that matters.

What I'm trying to point out is that most games are decided before the 4th prize is even picked up. Why? because the winning player either did one or both of these two things.

1. He reached a level of momentum that the other player's deck could no longer keep up with.
2. He depleted the other players momentum by defeating key Pokemon.

Because these games are often decided before the number of taken prize cards reaches 6 [Due to the fact that EX Pokemon influence momentum so heavily] is actually the real reason for victory. So in the end, the 2-prize balance isn't balancing at all because the game just went from quantity to quality. It went from consistency to potency.

It's not THAT hard to understand.

The problem isn't Regice..., it's O/P EX's. it's the fact that Regice has to play a crucial role in your deck in the first place that is the problem.

[One a less related note, how does M Mewtwo-EX take care of Regice? It's an EX. I run Psychic Infinity Mega Mewtwo and it's been victimized by Regice countless times].

First of all I would argue about Greninja Break and Night March deck being instant win.

I never said they were instant win, but I can see how it might have seemed implied. I said they're not worthy of playing the game, so I don't play it with them and forfeit.

I've beaten Greninja a few times, but I've only played Night March a few times and lost every time. But it's a principal here, not a feeling of hopelessness.

It's really too bad Pokemon doesn't function well as a booster draft. I'd really enjoy that. Every deck would end up with mostly colorless with maybe one color splashed in lol.

I don't want to build a Greninja deck, or a Night march deck, or Seismitoad... I don't want to build a deck that's already been conceived by someone else and tried & true as a deck staple by anyone that wants to win.

I'd rather build a bad deck that I designed myself, than use a good deck that's just like something everyone else is playing. The problem is that while winning isn't everything, you can't seem to build a winning deck without running something like Regice or Dialga-EX, or Garchomp. Your options are so constricted because of the existence of O/P EX's that there's no variety in game-play.

Now by variety in game-play, I don't mean decks. I mean they all function exactly the same, but with different Pokemon. Every game is always "Who's EX counter went down sooner?" and "Who played the more O/P EX's?".

That's like saying every football match is the same. The ball goes up and down and side to side until someone scores and then they do it all over again.

M Scizor-EX relies on early pressure; Greninja needs to set up the bench and my Florges-EX likes to go long. It rarely gets OTKOs so the pokemon play tag; dishing out and sucking up the damage.

I have 2 Mewtwo-EX courtesy of the tin and a Lugia-EX from a booster. When I get round to throwing them in a deck it will have similarities with yours because the card dictates the basic play. It won't be identical because the other cards will reflect how I like to play.

And I said I was going to build a Seismitoad deck not THE Seismitoad deck. I don't netdeck either. This would give me an item lock deck and the opportunity to play pokemon on the bench which take more than 2 turns to set up. But yes, in the end, I will win by dealing out lots of damage with big pokemon. I'll throw in the 2 Gyrados-EX I got from another tin and tweak it until I've got something I enjoy playing.

No, Regice [And cards like it] isn't O/P... it's a necessity. EX Pokemon are not balanced and one-answer cards like Regice do not solve the problem without causing even more game-breaking issues.

Let's talk about that 2-Prize balance, because I knew that would come up.

Even before EX, this game always had a heavy momentum-factor. However, with the introduction of EX, momentum went from sharing with strategy to being the only thing that matters.

What I'm trying to point out is that most games are decided before the 4th prize is even picked up. Why? because the winning player either did one or both of these two things.

1. He reached a level of momentum that the other player's deck could no longer keep up with.

2. He depleted the other players momentum by defeating key Pokemon.

Because these games are often decided before the number of taken prize cards reaches 6 [Due to the fact that EX Pokemon influence momentum so heavily] is actually the real reason for victory. So in the end, the 2-prize balance isn't balancing at all because the game just went from quantity to quality. It went from consistency to potency.

It's not THAT hard to understand.

The problem isn't Regice..., it's O/P EX's. it's the fact that Regice has to play a crucial role in your deck in the first place that is the problem.

You talk about momentum? Ok let's talk about momentum...

Mega Rayquaza-EX (colorless) deck has taken 4 prize cards, you play reverse valley, enjoy discarding 5 benched pokemons and lose more than half your damage. No regice needed.

Mega Mewtwo-EX (both)/Yveltal EX/Seismitoad-EX/Garchomp/Night March/Greninja Break and other decks enjoy first turn trevenant item lock. No regice needed.

Mega Manectric-EX deck enjoy fight type weakness with all the fight type supporting cards. No regice needed.

Shaymin-EX and Jirachi-EX enoy Lysandre/Escape Rope/(insert anything that switch benched pokemon here). No regice needed.

Everything has its counterpart. Remember you are not playing a world championship tournament. The only reason only a few decks are top decks (call it meta or anything you like) is that they are able to play against a lot of decks without struggling or, even if struggling, with a chance to do something.

[One a less related note, how does M Mewtwo-EX take care of Regice? It's an EX. I run Psychic Infinity Mega Mewtwo and it's been victimized by Regice countless times].

In my opinion M Mewtwo-EX (Psychic Infinity) is really really really bad considered you need to either power up it with energies or play it the right turn against the right target with lots of energies to reach a OHKO (one hit ko).

M Mewtwo-EX (Vanishing Strike) is way way better with "only" 3 energies and a Dimensional Valley you can OHKO almost anything and the effect bypasses almost everything but Dialga-EX (which requires you to switch to OHKO), plus if you got a Giovanni's Scheme you can OHKO those 220 hp Megas and Fighing Fury Belt EX pokemons.

Regice is a freely available card that gives new players a chance against experienced players that can afford the best cards - which mostly happen to be Pokemon EX. We're waiting for a format in which Pokemon EX are banned but that just means that new players will lose to experienced players that can afford the best evolution lines.

I find Lysander and Xerosic work quite well. If you want to stick to psychic pokemon then the Zubat or Trevenant line. Golurk looks interesting but to situational.

Try Expanded format. I have a pretty High ELO rating in Expanded, (70% winrate), and I run into Regice about 1/25 games.

i come across regice in about 1% of my games. even if i do i can beat it before its set up. 2 dce on lugia ***** stadium and take regice from bench to active. discard stadium well goodbye regice in one wooping hit. 150 easy.

and most games i went against with regice quits after i knock it out and if they dont they get another to repeat what i just did or for me to use first move. if i cant do the ex part. well good old basic non ex works to. specially xerneas. tho i have to discard one energy thats fine with me.

you say regice is powerful when its not. its easier to destroy it before it plays. specially if you make it switch it. also even if they pull it out u can still attack by switching it to a new poke. boom. i always go for exs the most cause one it gives 2. 2 its easier to make them fight back with it instead of trying to use regice. when they are more worried about regice.

so you think regice is good should try this: if exs is ur issue then learn there real weakness. then you will be able to beat em. ******* are easy to beat. yeah it takes allot but it can be done.

i have beaten a mewtwo with a weak psychic pokemon. its about strategy and thats what this game is about. know what your opponent will do before he makes his move. so then you can finish them off before they can attack.

i come across regice in about 1% of my games. even if i do i can beat it before its set up. 2 dce on lugi******* stadium and take regice from bench to active. discard stadium well goodbye regice in one wooping hit. 150 easy.

and most games i went against with regice quits after i knock it out and if they dont they get another to repeat what i just did or for me to use first move. if i cant do the ex part. well good old basic non ex works to. specially xerneas. tho i have to discard one energy thats fine with me.

you say regice is powerful when its not. its easier to destroy it before it plays. specially if you make it switch it. also even if they pull it out u can still attack by switching it to a new poke. boom. i always go for exs the most cause one it gives 2. 2 its easier to make them fight back with it instead of trying to use regice. when they are more worried about regice.

so you think regice is good should try this: if exs is ur issue then learn there real weakness. then you will be able to beat em. ******* are easy to beat. yeah it takes allot but it can be done.

i have beaten a mewtwo with a weak psychic pokemon. its about strategy and thats what this game is about. know what your opponent will do before he makes his move. so then you can finish them off before they can attack.

I would respond, but then I'd just be repeating myself. Go back and read all of my responses. I've covered everything you said, especially the fact that I NEVER SAID REGICE WAS THE REAL PROBLEM... and what does beating Mewtwo have to do with this anyways?

You talk about momentum? Ok let's talk about momentum...

*Goes on to talk about something that has absolutely nothing to do with momentum*

All you did was list a bunch of decks that find an alternate answer to EX than Regice. Not only that, but they're all obscure decks that I rarely ever see, whereas I seem to run into Regice in 90% of my games. Not only that, but I bet at least some of those decks get wrecked by Regice.

I don't know how full of it you guys are or if it's matchmaking to blame, but I sure wish I'd only encounter Regice less than 10% of the time like you guys. Even then, if it's not Regice, it's Dialga-EX, or Bouffalant, or Garchomp. But mostly... it's just Regice.

Slight Tangent topic responding to someone way up the chain - Psychic Infinity MewTwo should be fairly easy to prevent from getting KO'd by Regice.  Damage Change won't put damage ON Regice, but it WILL eliminate the damage from you.  So you can effectively stalemate the game until they try a different strategy.  Meanwhile, that gives you time to look for Lysander, Team Grunt, Xerosic, Crushing Hammer, etc - anything that would eliminate their ability to use the "anti-EX" attack.  For that matter, I've won several times by just draining their deck while they stubbornly damaged my Mewtwo-EX and I stubbornly Damage Changed the damage back down to zero.  |

Damage Change can REALLY help out, particularly if they have weaker bench opponents you can lysander in, damage change to death, and then resume the stalemate.  I have purposely allowed them to hit me twice so I could lysander in a Shaymin, damage change OHKO him, and then resume the stalemate until I get another opportunity to strike.  

But the big thing is that there are a lot of cards that can bail you out, to the point that I don't run Regice in my decks anymore, I just run counters. Another fun one to use is Malgamar - if you can get them to sleep and have them stay asleep until your next turn, it disrupts the continuous "anti-EX" attack long enough that you get a shot to OHKO them.  There are a lot of counters that don't involve using Regice yourself.  Those are just my favorites.   

Slight Tangent topic responding to someone way up the chain - Psychic Infinity MewTwo should be fairly easy to prevent from getting KO'd by Regice.  Damage Change won't put damage ON Regice, but it WILL eliminate the damage from you.  So you can effectively stalemate the game until they try a different strategy.  Meanwhile, that gives you time to look for Lysander, Team Grunt, Xerosic, Crushing Hammer, etc - anything that would eliminate their ability to use the "anti-EX" attack.  For that matter, I've won several times by just draining their deck while they stubbornly damaged my Mewtwo-EX and I stubbornly Damage Changed the damage back down to zero.  |

Damage Change can REALLY help out, particularly if they have weaker bench opponents you can lysander in, damage change to death, and then resume the stalemate.  I have purposely allowed them to hit me twice so I could lysander in a Shaymin, damage change OHKO him, and then resume the stalemate until I get another opportunity to strike.  

But the big thing is that there are a lot of cards that can bail you out, to the point that I don't run Regice in my decks anymore, I just run counters. Another fun one to use is Malgamar - if you can get them to sleep and have them stay asleep until your next turn, it disrupts the continuous "anti-EX" attack long enough that you get a shot to OHKO them.  There are a lot of counters that don't involve using Regice yourself.  Those are just my favorites.   

Damage Change won't put damage ON Regice, but it WILL eliminate the damage from you.

I DID NOT REALIZE THIS. Wow, that changes things a lot.

I think your post has been the most constructive and beneficial one yet. Thanks.

I would also suggest Pyroar, with the ability that prevents damage from Basic Pokemon, or Hydreigon EX. Its Shred attack ignores any effects on the opponent, including Resistance Blizzard. Mega Mewtwo's Vanishing Strike does the same, provided there's a Stadium card in play. There's also Aegislash-EX. It won't be able to hit Regice, but it probably won't take damage from it either, since they almost always have a DCE attached. That'll give you time to set up a counter or just something else that can OHKO it.

Blockinlick, on 21 Apr 2016 - 09:27 AM, said:

I would respond, but then I'd just be repeating myself. Go back and read all of my responses. I've covered everything you said, especially the fact that I NEVER SAID REGICE WAS THE REAL PROBLEM... and what does beating Mewtwo have to do with this anyways?

All you did was list a bunch of decks that find an alternate answer to EX than Regice. Not only that, but they're all obscure decks that I rarely ever see, whereas I seem to run into Regice in 90% of my games. Not only that, but I bet at least some of those decks get wrecked by Regice.

I don't know how full of it you guys are or if it's matchmaking to blame, but I sure wish I'd only encounter Regice less than 10% of the time like you guys. Even then, if it's not Regice, it's Dialga-EX, or Bouffalant, or Garchomp. But mostly... it's just Regice.

dialga easy. switch then back then boom can attak again. bouffalant easy, garchomp easy. regice once it attacks no ex can attack but a few exs. but if your running into more and more regice each game then i am sorry. but i am guessing its cause half the decks you may be using to may be made with regice in min. some of us barely runs into regice. i run into safeguard more then regice tho.

and mewtwo well x can attack anything when stadium is out so regice no issue. same as **** you lysandre regice.

just the fact that some thinks regice is unbeatable is like saying mewtwo is undefeated when he infact is undefeated in the movie but not in this game. atleast not the ones they have ingame.

lvl x was the hardest one to beat due to half the time allot of decks didn't use stages as much as today. i miss legends awakenings tho. i wish they brought it to the game. i would so buy packs by the dozen for that set just for lvl x poke. specially mewtwo, snorlax, rhyhorn stage 2 lvl x

Archived