Stuck During Card Select in Battles

JCWM2

After having no issues with the application, I've now had twice in the past day where I will play a card that has me look at my deck and select a ****** add to my hand, select the mon, and I am unable to tap done. It will let me continue to swap out mons, but cannot select done or close the box. In order to escape this, the game will time out (if I'm in VS or tourney) or I have to concede. This led to me having to forfeit a tournament match and, less of a concern, a trainer challenge battle.

It's very frustrating because I had no issues at all for the first 10-12 hours played and now this has happened twice in one day. I am very hesitant to do any more tourneys as I basically blew tickets.

• 3 weeks later...

Seriously, fix this mess. I spend 10+ minutes in battle, only to have my WiFi mysteriously showing disconnected, completely unable to click reward card, despite having full signal. I'm tired of being stuck only doing Trainer Challenge battles because I can't manage to get through 75% of any VS battles.

I've also had a similar experience in the last several days. I will get about half way through a VS match on my tablet and the game will close. It's happened about a dozen times in the last three days. On top of that, in order to reopen the game, the load time is somewhere around 2 minutes per load so in order to continue playing I have to wait after the game shuts off- causing me to lose the match- for about three minutes before I can get back to playing.

I've also noticed if I touch the screen when it says Defeat with the broken star, the game closes more often than not. Which leads to the same load time problem. I've put down my tablet and stopped playing three times out of frustration today.

And now this morning, I played without any issue until around 9:30 am Central time, when all of a sudden the wifi icon began flashing (which seems to be less about wifi and more about issues you guys apparently have with your app).

It became laggy and now this gem happens at the end of a match. I'm have 1 prize card left, just enough attack to take down the opponents big Pokemon who could've led a comeback, but when I tap my Gallade to attack, the game freezes up.

You can see this nonsense here.

EDIT: Or maybe you can't, since we apparently can't post proof of this. :/

I'm so close to just being done with this memory/battery draining application and going back to playing Summoners War instead. In fact, good luck getting this squared away, it needs a lot of work. I might come back if this ever makes it past beta.

Hey guys, make sure you have at least 1 gig of available drive space on your tablet.  This game is a serious resource hog, needing about 2-3 gig total drive space and at least 1 gig of RAM.  Some of this might also be server overload/issues, but remember, the android client is in beta, and I am unsure if anything has really been done with it because of the serious issues the overall TCGO has been experiencing.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived