Android Client feedback

jcgss77

So, my experience with the new Android client has been for the most part positive.

I have so far been able to access full functionality in the app, save of course what is locked from our use.  Here are my gripes, hope devs are listening:

The demands of this app definitely need to be refined.  My ASUS Padfone X has a 2.3 ghz quad core with 2 gig memory, which is very fast by today's standards, and the game lags and studders nearly every time an attack is made, and has EXTREMELY SEVERE lag in deck building and the trade area.

As I said in a previous thread, the app behaves very similarly to the way it did on my old iPad 2, before the major 2.3 (I think?) update.

It handles pack opening flawlessly, and I would really like to be able to add codes again so I can test that aspect.  It also seems to communicate slowly with the servers (but so does everything currently).

I do want to thank you for the Android client though, I was a big time doubter this would happen in my lifetime, let alone the first year I have spent with Pokemon TCGO!

I hope the developers add graphics settings to the Android client.

They don't even have this for iPad.  With the huge variance of capacities/specs of android devices, this should be an incorporated function for the Android client.

My app would stutter and sometimes crash when using attacks. I set my animations settings to "use simple effects" and it doesn't crash anymore, as well as the graphics being less glitchy.

Archived