cpane

Opponent's turn text crash

cpane

I installed this game on my younger brothers computer and every single time he attempts to fight the tutorial battle his game crashes, on top of that it only happens as the screen loads and the red bar stating opponents turn starts to appear.

Whats odd is that when I tried logging in on his computer with my account I was able to do an entire trainer challenge without a single problem.

As of this moment I have attempted to do a clean install multiple times  and i have it set for xp3 compatibility and to run as admin. So far none of these options have worked and I am unsure of how to fix this.

Mod_Equox
Hello!

We suggest that you make sure your video drivers are fully up to date, as the tutorial and different trainer challenges require varying amounts of computer resources (especially graphics capabilities). If they are and you continue to experience this, please submit a support ticket with a summary of your system specs (via System Profiler for Mac or DxDiag for Windows; please provide your model number and OS version for iPad). You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

You may also find the following articles helpful in resolving this:

Thanks for your patience!