Fates Collide what will be huge *discussion!

Littledarkfury

Hey guys with may 2nd right around the corner i wanted to talk about what will be huge and game changing in Fates Collide cause it seems we have alot of it in the set, ranging from regirock ex, N, alakazam/mega alakazam to carbink all the way over to Mew. i wanna know what you guys will think of FC and what your thoughts of what will change the game and format in the set! :) 

I am giving 0 ****s about the new set lol :D except for collecting cards. ima still stick with legacy for playing lol. But I must admit that the new M Beedrill(although not sure if it is this set coming or the one after) has potential :P

I am giving 0 ****s about the new set lol :D except for collecting cards. ima still stick with legacy for playing lol. But I must admit that the new M Beedrill(although not sure if it is this set coming or the one after) has potential :P

mega beedrill smeargle bronzong zooark :o :P 

First of all,**May 4th is FC release date

Second, I am super excited about the return of the sadly neglected fossils (aside from Old Amber).

Third, Mega Beedrill will not be in FC. I have no idea when it will come out.

Looking forward to the new MEW, only thing I really care about from that set. 

I dread it.

If you thought Night March was powerful back when it still had Mew EX you haven't seen anything yet.

I dread it.

If you thought Night March was powerful back when it still had Mew EX you haven't seen anything yet.

NM even with Mew EX in expanded is easily countered. Not worrying about it too much... Maybe for people who have a hard time countering NM decks, but in all honesty, If you are decking out against it based off of the meta, shouldn't be that much of an issue. 1 card isn't going to be the end all. :) Back when MEW EX was still legal, it wasn't that big of an issue either. Just another day countering NM is how I see it....

Looking forward to the "new" Mew, a bless for my / every Night March deck. You can counter it @Roguespecter? We can counter too ;) March will get just better with the new Set because:

- more good starters ( less bad, as example Shaymin-, starts

- more damage

- more Marchers / Marcher copies in the late game ( imo one of a few problems when u have to deal with really big pokemons ) 

Other then that, of course N and Devolution Spray because they for sure will have their impact on the meta. 

For me personaly Genesect EX to. Favourite Pokemon with ( Mega ) Rayquaza  :D

Don't count on mew I hate to say new expansion these pokemons serious damage night march deck

Grumpig – Psychic – HP100
Stage 1 – Evolves from Spoink

[P] Head Walking: Choose a Basic Pokemon in your opponent’s discard pile, put it onto their Bench, then place 3 damage counters on it.

[P][P] Beat Skip: 50 damage. Your opponent switch his or her Active Pokemon with 1 of his or her Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Psychic (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

huge boost for fighting and fossil pokemon for item

Barbaracle – Water – HP100
Stage 1 – Evolves from Binacle

Ability: Hand Block
You can use this ability if you have a Stadium card in play. As long as this Pokemon is in play, your opponent can’t attach any Special Energy cards from his or her hand.

[W][W][C] Claw Swipe: 70 damage.

Weakness: Grass (x2)
Retreat: 3

Don't count on mew I hate to say new expansion these pokemons serious damage night march deck

Grumpig – Psychic – HP100

Stage 1 – Evolves from Spoink

[P] Head Walking: Choose a Basic Pokemon in your opponent’s discard pile, put it onto their Bench, then place 3 damage counters on it.

[P][P] Beat Skip: 50 damage. Your opponent switch his or her Active Pokemon with 1 of his or her Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Psychic (x2)

Retreat: 2

huge boost for fighting and fossil pokemon for item

Barbaracle – Water – HP100

Stage 1 – Evolves from Binacle

Ability: Hand Block

You can use this ability if you have a Stadium card in play. As long as this Pokemon is in play, your opponent can’t attach any Special Energy cards from his or her hand.

[W][W][C] Claw Swipe: 70 damage.

Weakness: Grass (x2)

Retreat: 3

Almost forgot about barbaracle that is pretty op with enhanced hammer :o

Personally I am looking forward to Kabutops. I've been planning to use Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick to get Kabutops out more easily, and have additional fighting support to increase the damage of its first attack.

Cling, which does 50 damage.

Heal from this Pokémon the same amount of damage you did to your opponent's active Pokémon.

- Muscle Band
- Fighting Stadium
- Strong Energy
- Regirock EX
- Machamp

...are ways that can increase the damage. Not only that, Focus Sash and Eco Arm can help Kabutops stay alive for another turn.

I don't think this would be a competitive deck, but it would be fun to play with anyway.

OMG  1 shaymin and 4 prized card open for u

Umbreon-EX – Darkness – HP170

Basic Pokemon

[C] Night Veil: 20 damage. Discard any number of cards from your hand. Then, draw an equal number of cards from your deck.

[D][C][C] End Game: 70 damage. If damage from this attack Knocks Out your opponent’s Active Mega Evolution Pokemon, take 2 additional Prize cards.

When a Pokemon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)

Resistance: Psychic (-20)

Retreat: 1

OMG  1 shaymin and 4 prized card open for u

Umbreon-EX – Darkness – HP170

Basic Pokemon

[C] Night Veil: 20 damage. Discard any number of cards from your hand. Then, draw an equal number of cards from your deck.

[D][C][C] End Game: 70 damage. If damage from this attack Knocks Out your opponent’s Active Mega Evolution Pokemon, take 2 additional Prize cards.

When a Pokemon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)

Resistance: Psychic (-20)

Retreat: 1

Lolno. Shaymin is not a Mega

Reprint of n and devolution spray

yeah the spray may want to read it. dont put nothing on the card. it discards everything attached to it. its not like the old one.

and btw mew-ex is not being reprinted. its regular mew and its hp is 50 hp. same concept but weak.

hm wow tryanitar tho could be a poke that would be deadly. its like typhesion but supporter wise. it already does 150 and then 50 plus supporters discarded

yeah the spray may want to read it. dont put nothing on the card. it discards everything attached to it. its not like the old one.

and btw mew-ex is not being reprinted. its regular mew and its hp is 50 hp. same concept but weak.

hm wow tryanitar tho could be a poke that would be deadly. its like typhesion but supporter wise. it already does 150 and then 50 plus supporters discarded

what?

1) Devolution Spray is the same as the DRX print. The only one that would discard cards was the Base Set print, and successive Pre-BLW Reprints.

2) Everyone knew Mew wasn't getting reprinted.

3) hmm, maybe. IMO it takes too much time to get up.

what?

1) Devolution Spray is the same as the DRX print. The only one that would discard cards was the Base Set print, and successive Pre-BLW Reprints.

:o 

what?

yeah i know thats what i was referring to.

well allot said mew-ex thats why i was stating that.

yeah too long to set up but still could u imagine the damage tho. i could see about a high enough to ohko megas.

but he does have a ability that lets u set up tho.

Ability

Roar of Rage

いかりのほうこう

When you play this Pokémon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon, you may attach a number of Darkness Energy cards from your discard pile to this Pokémon equal to the number of Prize cards your opponent has taken.

Darkness Darkness Darkness Darkness Darkness  Dark Mountain

ダークマウンテン  150+

Discard the top 2 cards of your deck. This attack does 50 more damage for each Supporter card you discarded.

thats 250. with a band or so it could do more dmg.

- Text -

Tyranitar from the new expansion seems like a fun card to play around with, not really competitive. In my opinion, this card seems to work well with Milotic with the ability Energy Grace, which allows itself to be knocked out in order to attach three energy cards to one Pokémon.

Scenario could be if the opponent had six prizes, and using the ability would give your opponent a prize. With the ability of Tyranitar, this attaches one energy from the discard pile, and you can attach another energy from your hand to be able to use its attack. Unfortunately it would be quite clunky and gives your opponent a quicker victory.

Tyranitar from the new expansion seems like a fun card to play around with, not really competitive. In my opinion, this card seems to work well with Milotic with the ability Energy Grace, which allows itself to be knocked out in order to attach three energy cards to one Pokémon.

Scenario could be if the opponent had six prizes, and using the ability would give your opponent a prize. With the ability of Tyranitar, this attaches one energy from the discard pile, and you can attach another energy from your hand to be able to use its attack. Unfortunately it would be quite clunky and gives your opponent a quicker victory.

yeah i know. but still if its set up and atleast one supporter is discarded it can ohko most exs and some megas if silver, band is attached tho.

Promo Marowak is in the main set? As it is, I have my doubts about its effectiveness against Toad, for a few reasons.

garbodor and hex maniac i can see but toad rn is being played with giratuna and slowking not many garbo varients 

Archived