Reporting An Bug On the Rayquaza Deck

tomasalves2

In Legacy mode when playing with the rayquaza deck some times when i put the keldo on front with an float stone it bugs and i can´t do nothing.I dont now what the bug is about if its the eelektrik the keldeo or the rayquaza-ex i dont now but please send me a msg replyeing this ADM.

In Legacy mode when playing with the rayquaza deck some times when i put the keldo on front with an float stone it bugs and i can´t do nothing.I dont now what the bug is about if its the eelektrik the keldeo or the rayquaza-ex i dont now but please send me a msg replyeing this ADM.

Are you trying to retreat twice in a turn ? You cant retreat more than once per turn.

I have the same bug with my Keldeo/Eelektrik/rayquaza deck. One time it works to trigger the eelektriks ability, but then the game freezes when keldeo is active. And relogging just causes the turn to end :(

I have the same bug with my Keldeo/Eelektrik/rayquaza deck. One time it works to trigger the eelektriks ability, but then the game freezes when keldeo is active. And relogging just causes the turn to end :(

I am having the same issue. The game soft-locks when I have Keldeo-ex, Rayquaza-ex and Eelektrik with dynamotor in play. The turn timer is activated much sooner and I am unable to play any cards. Please fix this issue

This has also happened to me once, but certainly not every time I've had that combination out. And it's not an issue of retreating twice or anything. At least for me, the game didn't actually freeze in the usual way where the program stops responding and you have to force quit to exit out - I just couldn't click on/activate my cards and the "end turn" button disappeared, so I couldn't do anything except watch the timer run down. 

Archived