[Solved] [CARD] Trevenant (BREAKpoint #65) - The Nervous Seed Ability

jbcheshire

I played against a Trevenant with the "Nervous Seed" ability that is only supposed to affect attacks fulfilled by colorless energy.  I was attacking with a Lucario EX that requires fighting energy only with 2 fighting energy attached.  I could not use the second attack because of Trevenant's ability.

My question is does the Nervous Seed ability impact all energy types, not just those fulfilled by colorless energy???  I would think that if it impacted all energy types, then the instruction would say the attack costs one more energy, not just using the colorless symbol...  

I played against a Trevenant with the "Nervous Seed" ability that is only supposed to affect attacks fulfilled by colorless energy.  I was attacking with a Lucario EX that requires fighting energy only with 2 fighting energy attached.  I could not use the second attack because of Trevenant's ability.

My question is does the Nervous Seed ability impact all energy types, not just those fulfilled by colorless energy???  I would think that if it impacted all energy types, then the instruction would say the attack costs one more energy, not just using the colorless symbol...

Treventants attack affects all Basic Pokemon despite their attack costs. What it did was add a Colorless to your attack cost. Instead of 1 fighting for your attack, it costs 1 fighting and 1 colorless.

• 1 month later...

Archived