false reporters in trading chat on game.

Xensor

so it seeems like theres been allot of players false reporting players for chatting in the trading post on game. its been happening to about 5 ppl every day. around 7:00 am est time.

we dont even have to do anything or really say anything we will be reported.

i already wrote a ticket about it, but i think there needs to be something done about these players who false reports users just cause they can't be adults or cant stand players looking for items or offering items for trade.

Personally it never happened to me, but I reported a lot of people for harrasment/verbal ***** while playing, and other people for trying to make unfair trades, I can't believe there are some people trying to trade ex pokemons or even ultra rare cards (such as HGSS DCE, celebi prime, etc...) for useless cards or treasure chests!

Personally it never happened to me, but I reported a lot of people for harrasment/verbal ***** while playing, and other people for trying to make unfair trades, I can't believe there are some people trying to trade ex pokemons or even ultra rare cards (such as HGSS DCE, celebi prime, etc...) for useless cards or treasure chests!

some do that just to get rid of exs an some are doing that to try and get a ex and hoping someone will be willing to give one up.

I agree that u report people for unfair trades and all, but if u think there r many new players who don't know to do fair trades, they don't even know what is its price, when i was new, even i did some of unfair trades, coz i din't knew prices. :P

And if u don't like someone u can just block them no harassment, no unfair trades its just simple as that,

We don't even need to take the efforts of reporting someone continuously... :)

Just take it as a suggestion lol, don't report me for suggesting :P

I agree that u report people for unfair trades and all, but if u think there r many new players who don't know to do fair trades, they don't even know what is its price, when i was new, even i did some of unfair trades, coz i din't knew prices. :P

And if u don't like someone u can just block them no harassment, no unfair trades its just simple as that,

Maybe I was a bit rude in my first post, but I agree with you about new players! :D

But i don't accept experienced players (which you know are not new players cause they make 20+ trades per day every single day) trying to do unfair trades! >.<

No, lol, u was not rude, u just forgot some new players 

And i know some of the people who r not new, but still try unfair trades, well i never report them, but laugh alot at their trades lol, can't stop laughing when i see such ridiculous, horrible, disgusting trades :D

Even new players know that an EX is more valuable than a vs seeker, which I have seen on there. There are lots of people trying to take advantage of others on trade. It really needs something done about these types.

yeah i do see some unfair trades and sometimes its seems like a scam. but we do have to remember maybe it was a mistake and the person who did it just didnt want to cancel it hoping if it expires they get the coins back. then maybe its for companies. i have seen some companies do that cause they forgot about the private offer option.

I just want to point out that "unfair" is different in the eye of every player. It may be obvious to most people that a FA Shaymin EX from Roaring Skies is worth far more than the FA Shaymin EX from Legendary Treasures, but really they are both the same rarity ***, I know one is RC, but apply it to something else if you want, this just seemed easy).

If one person really needs a Shauna for a deck, and they are willing to give something like an EX, that is not fair. Both players were satisfied. You never have to accept a trade, meaning that in theory every trade that is made is satisfactory to both parties.

Some people obviously trade for profit, and I won't claim to not be among them. But if both players are satisfied with the trade, who are we to deem it "unfair" and report them for such?

Even new players know that an EX is more valuable than a vs seeker, which I have seen on there. There are lots of people trying to take advantage of others on trade. It really needs something done about these types.

But, if their trades r unfair, don't accept it, the trades will surely expire, they will lose their tokens 

And lol, maybe ''even new new player know that EX is more valuable than i vs seeker,'' 

but everyone wants to have profit, everyone in this game want to have every card in this game lol

So, of coarse sometimes cheating is allowed, we should just be alert while accepting them :P

Archived