Shiny pokemon talk.

Metoro

What shinies do you got, and want to have? Which one are you proudest of?, Anyone want to trade shinies?

-I guess there are alot to talk about when it comes to shinies!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I got a shiny eevee though a trade. I never encounter any shiny pokemon in the new games but I do have a shiny vulpix, zubat, and (the basic of alakazam it won't let you say it's name on here).

Cool, I don't have pokemon black, pokemon white,or pokemon eany thing, but in the Pokemon Games online I got a lot of shiny pokemon.

im trying to get all pokemon in shiny forms in they final evolve stage. Ive cought 25 different shinies myself so far ,and also got some from my friends and wifi. (got 32 different in total) Here are my shinies for now:

Caught by myself:- Gliscor,Electiwire,Luxray,Rhyperior,Slowbro,Slowking,Magmortar,Raichu,Machamp,Golem,Donphan,Azumarill, Gyarados,Houndoom,Granbull,Milktank,Slaking,Crobat,Gengar,Shiftry,Medicham,Hariyama,Lefeaon,Glaceon,Espeon---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got from friends:-

Electrode,Scizor,Bibarel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got from gts trade or wifi event:- Spiritomb,Raikou,Suicune. (i missed entei =(

----------------------------------------------

I also got more then one shiny of some species.. Those are: Pashirisu, Pishu,Rhyhorn,Macuhita,.. I can offer them to almost any shiny i dont already got. I would really like a b/w shiny...Because i'vent found one yet...Ive been really unlucky....Ive hatched 2 boxes masuada method axews, and random encounterd over 4000 more pokemon in double/single grasses...I can perhaps offer any of my shinies for a b/w shiny...Please post in this topic if youre intressed in a trade..(but I only have wifi when i visit my friend or some of my relatives.) Somehow it doesnt work home,....even though i got a wireless router...

I got a shiny magikarp from emerald when I was looking for feebas, "red" gyarados from heartgold, the three shiny legendary dogs from the wi-fi event, and in white I found a shiny mincinno.

I have had in the past a shiny seismitoad, shiny mewtwo, shiny bayleef and a shiny shinx but they were all hacks so i traded them away for some nice pokemon (level 100 haxorus etc)

i encountered i wild shiny zubat once but i defeated it, i was so gutted :(

I have the event shiny suicune, missed the other two :( and the red gyarados

I only got 2 shinies so far and they're not that impressive. I would have 3 if I never killed that shiny dugtrio in Diamond. I've got a shiny starly and pelliper. I haven't tried training them yet so they have no EVs.

Hey demi, kitcat and arune cya m8s i gtg in 5 mins.

Phamily what are EVs btw? =P i play allready many years but never heard of that =P

EVs are hard to describe..... uh.... they're little bonus stats you get from battling pokemon that have a limit so you can't just keep on getting way stronger. If someone has EV trained a pokemon, the stats (attack, defense, hp) that they EV trained will be higher than the others. Normal people don't EV train so their pokemon's stats are randomly upgraded depending on the pokemon you've battled. I realize that this is a horrible description of it. Maybe someone else can help you with that or search it online like on serebii.

I caught a Shiny green marril once, which was in Saphire. I trained it to evolve into a shiny azumarill which is gold and white! I traded it al the way through to SS and soon I'll put it onto Black.

I do have some others, but I'm afraid those aren't really legit because I got them all through trades. I don't use them, I don't brag about them. There just sitting in my pc boxes.

I have a shiny celebi, rhyperior,espeon and vaporeon...I really need to find some black and white shinies.

I've caught a shiny Krokorok, two Tentacool, an Unown, the Red Gyrados, and a shiny Houndour, but I'm most proud of the shiny Golbat that I found on my second Emerald version. This is how it went...

*Walking through Meteor Falls to find the Bagon place*

*Screen flashes*

Me: Arrgh! How many times will these dang Pokemon keep interrupting me!?

Me: *Noticing the shaded Golbat moving across the screen in the little start-of-the-battle animation* Hey, is that Golbat different colors?

Golbat: [insert cry here] *sparkles*

Me: OMIGOS'H IT'S SHINY!!!! MUST...CATCH...!!!!! whatchutalkingabout_smile.png

... And that's how I met Greenie, later renamed Shiner (when I didn't realize that a 'shiner' is a black eye), which became a staple of my Emerald team ever since... =3

EDIT: You know, the censor should really take spaces into account... >.>

in have a shiny koffing and a shiny magikarp which evolves into a gyarados and a shiny ditto which can transfrom into al pokemon in their shiny form

OH YES THE GYARADOS I HAVE THAT!

and the legendary dogs through event

and my emboar is shiny i hatched him from an egg

I caught a shiny Vulpix back in Silver. I was playing on my gameboy pocket which has a black and white screen, so I only knew it was shiny because of the sparkly star animation. My second shiny is a Rhyhorn I caught in Ruby in the Safrari Zone. I was on the edge of my seat hoping it would not run away before I could catch it! Then of course I caught the Red Gyarados.

From trades and events I have/had: Raikou, Suicune, Enti, Groudon, Zorua, Landorus, Kyurem, Scraggy, Scolipede, and Whiscash.

So far I have had no luck hatching a shiny Charmander, Eevee, or Riolu. I will keep on trying!

One time I was just walking around in the grass near Floaroma Town and I found a wild pokemon I wasn't paying attention,when I heard twinkling I looked at my DS and A GREEN ZUBAT!!!!!

Archived