Disconnects when I'm winning

Rawkzor

Recently I have been having an issue with having sudden mysterious connection issues whenever I turn a match around in my favor. It's been especially bad this last week since Legacy format was added.

I don't know if it's possible to cause an opponent to disconnect through any third party tools, but I find it very suspicious that it happens when it looks like I'm at a disadvantage, and I then defeat my opponents strongest pokemon with all their energies, turning the match around in my favor. Then I suddenly get the high latency / connection loss icon, and it never reconnects.

I even had a game where I was about to KO my opponents last pokemon, and I had a connection issue that caused both players turn timers to count down on my opponents turn. My opponent had about 20 seconds more than me, and this continued until I lost.

Is anyone else having this issue or any similar issues?

I just attribute it to bad luck, but I've been having this happen too. And also suspiciously, I've never had it happen when I was losing. Not going to go all Poke-Conspiracy here though, it's probably just **** timing.

EDIT: Wow, you can't say the C or P or F variants of Excrement?

Archived