Updating Binder

Nightlif

How do we untick the "for trade" tag after we've trade off our cards? It's difficult that whenever we send or counter offer, most of the cards I asked are no longer available.

This is the (unfortunately lame) way to do it:

-> Collection

-> Select the "For Trade" filter

-> Select "Show not owned"

-> Deselect "Show owned"

-> Make sure you are in scroll mode

-> You can then deselect the "for trade" option on each card individually

Unless this has changed and I missed it..

This is the (unfortunately lame) way to do it:

-> Collection

-> Select the "For Trade" filter

-> Select "Show not owned"

-> Deselect "Show owned"

-> Make sure you are in scroll mode

-> You can then deselect the "for trade" option on each card individually

Unless this has changed and I missed it..

That used to work, but recently they removed the trade tag on cards you don't own, so even though they are marked for trade, there is no way to untag them. Hopefully this changes in future.

That used to work, but recently they removed the trade tag on cards you don't own, so even though they are marked for trade, there is no way to untag them. Hopefully this changes in future.

Oh, that is a bummer... 

Remember to do your research before posting friends XD

But for real, it used to work completely fine that when you traded your last copy of a card it untagged itself, and there was no issues. I think that changed somewhere around Primal Clash release, so it has been quite awhile.

Trade tags used to be visible at all times, even if you didn't own the card. Correct me if I'm wrong, but stuff untagging itself ****** people off and they changed it back to what it was previously (either that or the auto untagging was a glitch, I know I hated it for what it's worth xD).

I want them to put trade tags back on unowned cards personally, it would be the best way to go about this IMO

Yea the "For Trade" tag used to be visible under collections, it disappeared....that's why I'm asking here lol. Last time if we tap "For Trade" on cards we don't have for trade, an error will pop up (Insufficient of this card to trade). But I guess the dev got tired of explaining the confusing error message to every newbie, so they decided to take it off entirely lol.

I remembered not understanding the message when I was new as well. Took me few weeks to figure out.

Looks like I have to get back those cards that's stuck on "For Trade" status to make trading with people easier.

I don't understand why they make certain changes that are objectively only worse, and not beneficial to anybody.

With the making the For Trade tags invisible on unowned thing, I think it's because they misunderstood us when we complained about cards staying tagged. They must have thought they were addressing our complaint.

Archived