Sign in to follow this  
Binczet

OTG Mouse support

Binczet

Hi,

I've found out that it would be great if I attached my mouse to my tablet phone to make tha pointing more accure. Although only the right mouse button worked (it opened the settings), the left button didn't do anything.

I've started the app by clicking it, so it works.

Has anybody tried it?

Edited by Binczet

Panda_Greg

I got the same results with a USB OTG mouse on a Nexus 5.  The developers must not have added proper support for mice.  I will try a bluetooth mouse, but I would expect the same results (right click only).

jessica68

Bluetooth mouse can't click the left button either.

BetaLeaf

Let's not forget about the S-Pen. It is a Wacom Input Device. Clicking doesn't work but dragging and dropping works fine.

sciclunari

I finally managed after so many attempts.

If you download another app called "Octopus - Play games with gamepad,mouse,keyboard" it will work!

I tried for so long, I couldn't understand why it works on my Remix mini but not on another android device but I guess Remix has some custom driver like Octopus app has with mapping

I think fundamentally Pokemon uses touch events in its code and not click events

Hope you are happy as much as myself

xinggan
Posted (edited)

I know using a USB-OTG cable I can plug in a USB mouse or keyboard up to my tablet and use it as you'd probably expect.

I also able to connect my XP-Pen Deco Pro Medium Graphic Drawing Tablet  (   11x 6" active drawing area , stylus support 8k pen pressure and 60 degrees pen tilt ) up to my Android tablet and it worked!

Edited by xinggan

Sign in to follow this