No more night march ! :@

Reticências

Where am I going to be able to play (not thematic) where players do not play using the Night March? For already irritated me quite ten matches eight are sad with this deck! It seems that no one knows how to create a deck and just gets it!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where am I going to be able to play (not thematic) where players do not play using the Night March? For already irritated me quite ten matches eight are sad with this deck! It seems that no one knows how to create a deck and just gets it!

i use it right now cause its the only one i can get prob the most decent hands in

Believe me night march is definitely one of the most annoying decks in the game, but there are worse, like wailord deck where they just let you run out of cards due to the high HP of wailord, and greninja with ability + greninja break, even if they start with a bad hand they can still turn the game very quickly.

nm isn't that bad as you all may think tho. every deck has its weakness. nm has allot of em. it can be beaten just on turn one.

I'm not complaining the other decks, but the ridiculous amount of people using night march, and the Wailord deck, already faced some and won. But night march became annoying! If one time or another as people who use a deck with 4 mewtwo + 2 shaymim + 4 M + 2 mewtwo hoopa, I would not care ... But it's all the time! Every match I enter is one after another! They should put these people who have many deck's equal to play against them even! One thing is for you to build your deck and play, another is to help the person to assemble and another is COPY! 're Full of copies using the same deck!

NM is the cheapest and fastest way to ladder. Is it so surprising that vs is full of them?

Or you can go play expanded. There aren't many night marchers there (I'm one of them though).

my advice is to move around in the different formats. For example, if i feel like there is a million and two NM decks in standard while currently playing move over to expanded. Before they got rid of unlimited i'd move over there to play if the decks got really annoying in expanded and standard. i play a lot of my standard decks in expanded and they seem to win just as often as playing in standard so don't worry if you don't have cards like hypnotoxic laser, safeguard pokemon etc.  its the best way i found to get around the whole NM thing. 

I'm not complaining the other decks, but the ridiculous amount of people using night march, and the Wailord deck, already faced some and won. But night march became annoying! If one time or another as people who use a deck with 4 mewtwo + 2 shaymim + 4 M + 2 mewtwo hoopa, I would not care ... But it's all the time! Every match I enter is one after another! They should put these people who have many deck's equal to play against them even! One thing is for you to build your deck and play, another is to help the person to assemble and another is COPY! 're Full of copies using the same deck!

i wouldn't say there is a whole lot of people playing wailord online maybe more in real life only because its a stall deck and it can take awhile to win a game. i've been playing since september and i think i have seen it only a few times

Play Trevy item lock deck, item lock on the 1st turn with Wally. 

Nightmarch deck can't play without using items.

Either that or prepare 4 Enhanced Hammers, go check out how many energies usually used in NM decks.

If you really want to snipe Night March, run either Pyroar or Aegislash EX. Or really fast decks like Garchomp + Enhanced hammers. Trevenant Break also works, it's just more expensive and it's almost autowin if you wally 1st turn for the item lock.

If you really want to snipe Night March, run either Pyroar or Aegislash EX. Or really fast decks like Garchomp + Enhanced hammers. Trevenant Break also works, it's just more expensive and it's almost autowin if you wally 1st turn for the item lock.

I don't have a problem beating NM. I just get tired of only running one type of deck due to NM. I like variety.

Trevenant-BREAK decks will get a huge boost that will ultimately lay NM to rest after Fates Collide comes out. 

There is a new card that comes out called Barbaracle, which on non-Hex Maniac turns will force NM players to attach three energies to their Joltik/Mew/Pumpkaboo.

Also with their reliance on Dimension Valley, they'll be caught between a rock and a hard place. This will likely lead to a rise in Vespiquen decks over NM as well.

Trevenant-BREAK decks will get a huge boost that will ultimately lay NM to rest after Fates Collide comes out. 

There is a new card that comes out called Barbaracle, which on non-Hex Maniac turns will force NM players to attach three energies to their Joltik/Mew/Pumpkaboo.

Also with their reliance on Dimension Valley, they'll be caught between a rock and a hard place. This will likely lead to a rise in Vespiquen decks over NM as well.

Don't forget Grumpig.

The idear of Night March attack is OK, but the creater of the attack have not think this throw. And with the combo of Vespiquen things is going very wrong...

The idear of Pokemon TCG:
You power up some pokemon attack, when KO the power lvl go down again.

Night March deck logic:
For every Pokemon you KO the attacks get more power full.

This do not go with the Pokemon TCG idear.
It is OK that there are 2 Psy pokemon with the attack, but 3 is not ok.
1 pokemon = max damage of 60
2 Pokemon = Max damage of 140
3 pokemon = max damage of 220

Let me make my point:
Ho-oh-EX/Huntail deck

Ho-oh deck with Huntail is powerfull. A ho-oh deck have 2 weeknes:
- Flip Coin
- Use of ability
If you doing flip coin wrong there is no power.
If the ability get block the deck is in troble.

The mobility of the deck is to high and it have 2 elements types.
This makes the attack even more power full.

People say 2 thing:
You can use Pyro to counter:
No: Not after the realise of: Hex Maniac.

You can use Aegislash EX to prevent the attack.

No: Not after the realise of: Hex Maniac.
No: Dimension Valley give 1 energy attack.

The card we need
What we need is a stadium/supporter card that prevent players from using the discard pile.
That will break Night March decks and Vespiquen.

What i thin will happen:
Nothing... There will be 1-2 big world turnement.
Then they will band 1 Night March Pokemon. I think it will be Jolti.

the card we need to counter nightmarch exists.

it got banned

and I find it wrong that there are mechanics that reward players for getting Koed.. or because opponent has benched stuff or energy cards attached.

vespiquen vileplume is worse imo... night march is annoying but vespiplume is 10X worse :P also night march got reprinted in a japan set so its not going anywhere anytime soon XD 

the card we need to counter nightmarch exists.

it got banned

and I find it wrong that there are mechanics that reward players for getting Koed.. or because opponent has benched stuff or energy cards attached.

Lysanders Trump is a bad counter card, the deck can fast recover from the use of that card.

I have to agree with you. There's a pic floating around that shows the results for States and, to the surprise of no one, Night March topped in all four weeks. When a TCG has a deck doing THAT well in a sanctioned tournament, then you've got a possible issue that needs to be addressed.

Was printing Night March a good idea? Probably. Was it a good idea to print it with the potential to do 220 by turn 2 (Turn 1 if if the night March PLayer is going second) a good idea? No, no one in their right mind would think that's healthy for any TCG.

Unfortunately, Night March is being reprinted.

vespiquen vileplume is worse imo... night march is annoying but vespiplume is 10X worse :P also night march got reprinted in a japan set so its not going anywhere anytime soon XD 

Japan's sets have no holding on what stays legal in Standard, they have their own formats that they follow for their tournaments. Depending on what getting rotated out in September, Night March may or may not be out if Japan's Premium Champion Set isn't released internationally.

This is why I play Legacy. Standard is a joke now and TPCI isn't helping their game by reprinting this ****.

TPCi isn't responsible for reprinting Night March in Japan or even designing it in the first place, an entity known as Pokemon Card Laboratory (PCL for short) is responsible for all this horror.

One thing they could do is reprint Lysandre's Trump Card but with an update that only allows Pokemon and/or energy to be put back in the deck.

One thing they could do is reprint Lysandre's Trump Card but with an update that only allows Pokemon and/or energy to be put back in the deck.

or only used one time during a match that way it can not be used more then once.

Archived