[Solved] Lost a shaymin ex in private trade, trade cancel but didn't receive the card back. Please check my account history.

Flatric06

Lost a shaymin ex in private trade, trade cancel but didn't receive the card back. Please check my trade history. I need my shaman ex back :(

Did the person accept your trade before you hit cancel? Once a trade is completed, it cant be undone. Best chance you have here is trying to ask for the Shaymin ex back. I doubt the Mods will do anything to get your Shaymin ex back

Did the person accept your trade before you hit cancel? Once a trade is completed, it cant be undone. Best chance you have here is trying to ask for the Shaymin ex back. I doubt the Mods will do anything to get your Shaymin ex back

no I was trying to trade to my new account but i changed my mind and cancel it but I didn't get the shaymin back. the trade never completed overwise it would be in history. please help :(

I'm going to type more details so admin can look into this, it might be a bug that can be redone.

1. I submit a trade to my other account shaymin ex for a booster.

2. I got on my new account, went to "Offers to Me" and try to accept but couldn't because the trade accept button is gray out.

3. I hit on counter trade and add in another EX card.

After that the trade disappeared and the card is lost. 

• 1 month later...

Archived