[Solved] Tournament Prize Incomplete

Sergeus

I've just finished a tournament and placed first.   The rewards window listed 6 packs I would receive as rewards (the sum of the first, second, and third prizes).   However, when I go to my collection, I have only received the "first" prize of two current packs + 1 random in my collection, not the full 6.

Am I misunderstanding how tournament prizes are allocated?   Was the rewards window wrong, or have these not been added to my collection in error?

If it's the latter, it would be great if a moderator could provide me with the 3 packs I've missed out on.

In a separate but possibly related issue, earlier today I received a trade locked pack for reaching 1 star overall with the Platinum League in Trainer challenge, and at the same time reached 12 games won with a deck I redeemed via tokens from the store (also rewards a trade locked pack).   The rewards window listed two packs after that match.   In my previous game, I had reached 4 stars with one of the City Championship League trainers, which the rewards window also said was worth one trade locked pack.   However, I only had two new packs when I went back to my collection.

I'm playing with client version 2.35.0.2447.1982:90#969

If there's any more information I can provide, let me know.   I have screenshots of the rewards screen and my collection page, if there's a sanctioned way for me to share those then I'll do that.

If you think you didn't receive the right packs from the Trainer Challenge, open a support ticket.  The server logs that kind of activity and they can make things right if necessary.  I've had to do it before.

Additionally - locked items simply mean you cannot trade them to others. They are for your personal use. Everything looks to be working exactly as it should.

Thanks for the quick response!   That makes sense for the tournaments.

I think I've worked out why I thought the rewards screen was listing my receiving more packs.   Its "+1" over the sets shows the total number of packs you have unopened in your collection at the bottom of that element on the rewards screen, which is unrelated to the number of packs you've been given in the current reward.   Confusing, but not incorrect!

Thanks for the help, guys. :)

Archived