I was super stoked about the new ladder, until I saw the new ladder.

Deja_Entendu

I figured we would get a Darkrai themed ladder to keep with the monthly mythical pokemon theme but I guess I was wrong. Florges... oh boy.

if correct it be next time. yeah i was hoping so to. i sold a darkrai ex promo so i can get a deck made figuring that this ladder would of been darkrai. now i got to go rebuy one so i can replace the one i was using. blah.

fairies. not my type. lol. i am more into dark/psychic/fighting. 

if correct it be next time. yeah i was hoping so to. i sold a darkrai ex promo so i can get a deck made figuring that this ladder would of been darkrai. now i got to go rebuy one so i can replace the one i was using. blah.

fairies. not my type. lol. i am more into dark/psychic/fighting. 

I have 4 Darkrai EX but was hoping for maybe a FA one in the ladder since I don't have one. Really hope next ladder is Darkrai and FA Juniper or Colress.

If you think about, it makes sense why they didn't do Darkrai.  The next ladder is the first week of May, making Darkrai a better choice at that time instead. 

If you think about, it makes sense why they didn't do Darkrai.  The next ladder is the first week of May, making Darkrai a better choice at that time instead. 

Hopefully.

Yes, next ladder is Darkrai. Because May is Darkrai's month.

The Mythical Pokemon Collection boxes come out monthly, starting in February.

Feb = Mew

March = Celebi

April = Jirachi

May = Darkrai

June = Manaphy

July = Shaymin

August = Arceus

September = Victini

October = Keldeo

November = Genesect

December = Meloetta

Since the boxes come out once a MONTH, and the VS ladders only last 21 DAYS, I already knew this would happen. It will happen a couple more times this year, too.

You guys are burying the lead.... This Ladder is playable in Standard!   I mean, its Florges, which isn't great, but it isn't a worthless expanded card I'm going to stick in my collection and forget I own.  There is a 2% chance I will actually use the EX from this month!  That is AWESOME compared to the expanded ones they've been doing.  

You guys are burying the lead.... This Ladder is playable in Standard!   I mean, its Florges, which isn't great, but it isn't a worthless expanded card I'm going to stick in my collection and forget I own.

For 4 and 1/2 months, at least.

True.  The next rotation is going to be nice in that it should get rid of Night March, but it will suck in that 2/3rds of the more powerful, least annoying EX's will become expanded.

True.  The next rotation is going to be nice in that it should get rid of Night March, but it will suck in that 2/3rds of the more powerful, least annoying EX's will become expanded.

Haven't you heard? Night March, Seismitoad and Shaymin, as well as Manectric-EX are being reprinted.

I hadn't heard.  I was looking forward to Night March finally ending.  Nothing is worse than sitting through a 5 minute first round.  

I don't mind the other ones, though. 

But still, a HUGE swath of playable EX's will be no more.  About to make a thread about it, actually.

I hadn't heard.  I was looking forward to Night March finally ending.  Nothing is worse than sitting through a 5 minute first round.  

I don't mind the other ones, though. 

But still, a HUGE swath of playable EX's will be no more.  About to make a thread about it, actually.

I look forward to seeing it.

The set is called Premium Champion Set (aka CP4) in Japan.

CP1 was Double Crisis.

CP2 (Legendary Shine Collection) mostly became the Pikachu EX and Hoopa EX boxes and part of BKT.

CP3 (PokeKyun Collection) is part of Generations and contained some reprints (Wally, Pikachu, Raichu, Wobbuffet, Meowstic, Yveltal).

CP4 is different in that it's mostly reprints.  Nothing about the release of the cards outside of Japan has been confirmed yet.

Night March is getting reprinted? Where?

I heard about the other ones but not Night March. Egh.

Now you know why I like Legacy so much.  lol if only we could bury night march.

i really don't mind it being florges i mean we already got two awesome ladders back to back. i have no desire to complete it though which is fine as well maybe can get some fun games in this time around instead of the constant grind will be nice for a change i'm sure there are others who feel the same way as myself. 

Archived