I know I posted this but it's getting worse. More and more cards and becoming invisible. I'm starting to not be able to play. Please fix this bug already.

I know I posted this but it's getting worse. More and more cards and becoming invisible. I'm starting to not be able to play. Please fix this bug already.

What you mean ? How are they invisible

fizzyapple

Ever since version 2.35 came out, every once in a while while playing a game some cards don't load. This has happened mid-game as well as at the start, but more often during play and for no apparent reason (i.e. I haven't noticed anything in particular triggering it), and it affects both cards that are already in play as well as those that come into play after the glitch first occurs. From what I can tell through chat, it only happens on my end and the game functions normally for my opponent. [Edited to add: It affects cards on both my side and my opponent's side, including the discard piles.]

A) Some cards will continue to display properly.

B) Some cards will only partially load (grey background with black text, no pictures).

C) Some cards don't load at all and are invisible. In my hand, they appear as a blank space and show the highlighted outline if playable.

Sometimes I can right click on the glitched cards to read the info, but most of the time this doesn't work and there's no way to tell what the card is (unless I actually play it, in which case I can go to the gamelog afterward to see what I played if wasn't obvious, e.g. Hex Maniac).

After the glitch happens, nothing seems to fix it and it will continue until the end of the game. Glitched cards remain glitched throughout gameplay. Exiting and restarting the program generally seems to fix/reset the glitch temporarily- I admit I've never made it through the end of a game to see if it continues into the next - but it can occur again in a new game.

I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could look into fixing this problem, as it essentially forces me to concede/restart.

Edited by fizzyapple

They're just invisible. That's it. I can't show you because they don't allow attachments.

Yeah its quite a bug going on. I hope it gets fixed soon. People get blanked out in middle of matches and lose due to that. Seen many of my friends losing like that :(

• 4 weeks later...
Mod_Equox

Hello Trainers!

This issue should be fixed as of the latest update on May 2nd, so I'll close this thread. We greatly appreciate your patience, and encourage you to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs or encounter this one again.

Thanks for playing Pokémon!