Pokemon TCGO highest hit?

ep61895

What is the highest hit you've hit in pokemon tcgo? Today, I hit my highest so far. I took a screenshot of it.

j9c76a.jpg

For those of you who think this is fake, read this:

I simply stacked up energies on my pokemon, utilizing Feraligatr prime's ability to attach water energies as much as he wants. I got all of my energies from my deck by using a draw deck. I attatched all of my energies and used Magnezone Prime's attack, "Lost Burn" to deal 50 times the number of energies attatched to my pokemon that I am willing to transfer to the Lost Zone. I transfered all of my energies to the Lost Zone. The pokemon I attacked was Seadra, who is weak to electric attacks. Boom...1900.

I've hit over 700 damage one time with a ability Samurott+ Gatr Prime Vs a Reshiram. It's not cheats just simple math.

You got proof or your just Troll Defending.

I did not use cheat engine. I simply stacked up energies on my pokemon, utilizing feraligatr's ability to attach water energies as much as he wants. I got all of my energies from my deck by using a draw deck. I attatched all of my energies and used Magnezone's attack, "Lost Burn" to deal 50 times the number of energies attatched to my pokemon that I am willing to transfer to the Lost Zone. I transfered all of my energies to the Lost Zone. The pokemon I attacked was Seadra, who is weak to electric attacks. Boom...1900.

The Screenshot used to be on Poképlot's logo. : 3 So anyone who sees this knows it's true.

It is I saw it. I have also tried it. It calls for extreme luck and awesome stratiziation and rationallity.

See I knew how you did it mainly because I'm a Gatr users and it's not really that hard once you've got the perfect setup.

Also thank you Absol.

You think I told those people, who I've never met, to tell them they saw it? Quit kidding yourself.

Clearly was not talking to you since you wanna get in Than you did tell them to say that its true on this thread,

I thought you were talking to me. What you said was completely gramatically incorrect. It's not surprising that I was mistaken. I did not tell them to say that at all. Lol. This is a childish quarrel. I was just happy with my high hit and posted it. I also wondered what other people had hit.

Don't even mind to that EP. *Patta* Been there before it's all fun times till someone wants to jump the gun.

Greetings Disrespectful Person!

Yea you did jump in the gun when i said 694pages of junk you jumped in when said your fan club stuff is garbage now snice you jumped in that part. I was even talking about your thread anyways snice you jumped in your thread is junk Arune.

---

Clearly he did some text editing on there.

Best,

Self Pro Claimed Taem Aqua Grunt SterlingW

Gun jumping can be dangerous and should never be done without the supervision of an adult. Ages Five and up warning small parts may get stuck in the airway of young ones.

Can't ever be happy with anything can you? Well I'm happy really really happy. : 3 You know why? Because it's the best day ever and if this guy wants to show people how happy he is then so be it.

I'm not sure what exactly you just said Sterling (your grammar is atrocious) but from what I understand, you are calling pokeplot garbage. To some people it is quite fun and if you hate it so much, why did you post on there so much?

I'm not sure what exactly you just said Sterling (your grammar is atrocious) but from what I understand, you are calling pokeplot garbage. To some people it is quite fun and if you hate it so much, why did you post on there so much?

Yea why do you post there so much because is garbage?

This Thread when way off-topic when Arune came in.

It went off topic because I said I did 700 damage to a Reshiram with a Gatr's ability once? I don't get your point if there even is one.

EP He's just jealous don't worry about it.

Are you asking why I post on pokeplot? (I still can't understand you) If so, because I think there are some fun features of it, plus there are people who share my same interests who I can talk to. It seems pretty simple, and I don't see why its garbage.

Cool tell your friends/team say you saw it nice.

This is exactly when this thread got off topic, as a matter of fact. Also, it is possible that ep was playing on another computer, but you have no way of proving it, so I guess the only thing to do is believe that he wasn't

Archived