Tutorial Crash!

Matuleto2004

Hi, I'd just like to say that when my game sends me to the tutorial it starts and right when the boy says "Im" it says: Pokemon Trading Card Game Online.exe has stopped *********** I've tried over 20 times now. I'd be super gratefull if a moderator would help me skip the tutorial.(I've heard that skipping the tutorial fixes it.) Thank you for your time! :)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would you like us to manually skip the tutorial for you?

Yes please  :) 

For future reference the error displayed through Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger is "An unhandled win32 exception occured in Pokemon Trading Game Online.exe"

Hi, I'd just like to say that when my game sends me to the tutorial it starts and right when the boy says "Im" it says: Pokemon Trading Card Game Online.exe has stopped *********** I've tried over 20 times now. I'd be super gratefull if a moderator would help me skip the tutorial.(I've heard that skipping the tutorial fixes it.) Thank you for your time! :)

Yes please  :)

For future reference the error displayed through Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger is "An unhandled win32 exception occured in Pokemon Trading Game Online.exe"

I have the exact same error, in the exact same place. Right after the word "I'm"

I'd really appreciate a skip too! :")

Tutorial has been bypassed. Hope that helps!

There's a lot of people in this thread that have been waiting several days for their tutorials to be skipped.

Please!

I've been trying to have someone to do that!

I even contacted support and they said they will skip it, its been a day already and no skip.

please skip the tutorial.

Please bypass the tutorial for my account as well. It just keeps crashing. Thanks!

May I get a tutorial skip as well, same crashing problems for me.

I would like a tutorial skip as well please same issue

May I have the tutorial skipped as well, I have the same issue.

Please bypass the tutorial for me as well. 

please skip the tutoriel for me please the game crash at this moment and i cant play  .

Skipped, hope that helps!

Please!

I've been trying to have someone to do that!

I even contacted support and they said they will skip it, its been a day already and no skip.

please skip the tutorial.

If it is not too much of a bother, I would like my tutorial skipped as well because of the crashes.

Thanks!

I have the same problem with the tutorial.Can you skip the tutorial for me?

Thank.

I have the same problem with the tutorial.Can you skip the tutorial for me?

Thank.

Might as well throw my name into the hat for having the tutorial skipped. Same exact issue.

Skipped

Archived