Should Shaymin EX be tinned?

Lalo2

Shaymin EX has become a staple in many builds, but getting a pair of Shaymin EX can be the most expensive part of a deck.

Not so long ago, I bought a Roarin Skies booster pack (irl), which contained a Shaymin EX full art. Since then, I have been looking for another one to complete my deck, but they are about $40+ in most card selling sites. If a Shaymin EX tin existed, it would become much more easy for everyone that needs one (since they help a lot in fast paced decks)

What do you think? Shaymin EX should be or could be tinned?

that would be nice but even if it did it prob be the newer one coming out. shaymin is being reprinted soon and thats why its going up due to that.

shaymin fa is 68$ and ra is about 40

I expect Shaymin to drop to about 12 packs for the Regular Art, and 16-18 packs for the FA.

that would be nice but even if it did it prob be the newer one coming out. shaymin is being reprinted soon and thats why its going up due to that.

shaymin fa is 68$ and ra is about 40

I don't know why the price would go up due to the reprint, as having more Shaymin in the market would help cut the price. ROS Shaymins would probably be worth a bit more than the PCS Shaymins but not too much.

I expect Shaymin to drop to about 12 packs for the Regular Art, and 16-18 packs for the FA.

I don't know why the price would go up due to the reprint, as having more Shaymin in the market would help cut the price. ROS Shaymins would probably be worth a bit more than the PCS Shaymins but not too much.

i know. right now it is jumping up. once its reprinted it will get cheaper for rs. rs packs are raising if you buy em by the codes. but idk what the newer has i can't seem to find anything about the new one other then its being reprinted.

i know. right now it is jumping up. once its reprinted it will get cheaper for rs. rs packs are raising if you buy em by the codes. but idk what the newer has i can't seem to find anything about the new one other then its being reprinted.

Its currently not confirmed what it will be released in, as it is part of the Japanese Premium Champions Set.

I think it should be a tin, yes. Although with it likely being reprinted, probably not necessary. I do hate to see such a staple tech card be so expensive, both in real life and online. So I hope for the sake of more casual players, that it becomes more available in some way.

Archived