Rewarded instead of penalised when get 10 mystery box.

Jigglypuffan

i want to start by saying i just get 1 time the 10 different mystery box..

but i find funny , that if we do that, we can't win nothing big more.. you should be rewarded instead of penalised...

my suggestion if you get 10 mystery box in one day, he should haves a new wheel with 10 new mystery box..

its weird to be penalised cause we play too much lol...

agree , not agree, lets debate :)

i want to start by saying i just get 1 time the 10 different mystery box..

but i find funny , that if we do that, we can't win nothing big more.. you should be rewarded instead of penalised...

my suggestion if you get 10 mystery box in one day, he should haves a new wheel with 10 new mystery box..

its weird to be penalised cause we play too much lol...

agree , not agree, lets debate :)

The new wheel has already so much free stuff. So I think 10 boxes are enough. Otherwise, the wheel wouldn't solve the purpose. What I think the purpose of the wheel is to nerf the grinding of the wheel. So if players keep on grinding and grinding, I don't feel its going to solve the purpose of the "Grinding behavior and type of VS mode"

I feel the new wheel is to discourage that "Grinding behavior" and revert it back before when there weren't many prizes for playing in VS mode and it was a much better mode, because no one played to grind. All of us played to have fun and deck testing. It was a way better mode before the prizes were included. Of course I am not against the prizes, because it helps new players. But asking 10 more again. That would be like too much free stuff !!

Thats my point of view :)

The new wheel has already so much free stuff. So I think 10 boxes are enough. Otherwise, the wheel wouldn't solve the purpose. What I think the purpose of the wheel is to nerf the grinding of the wheel. So if players keep on grinding and grinding, I don't feel its going to solve the purpose of the "Grinding behavior and type of VS mode"

I feel the new wheel is to discourage that "Grinding behavior" and revert it back before when there weren't many prizes for playing in VS mode and it was a much better mode, because no one played to grind. All of us played to have fun and deck testing. It was a way better mode before the prizes were included. Of course I am not against the prizes, because it helps new players. But asking 10 more again. That would be like too much free stuff !!

Thats my point of view :)

Exactly. The rewards are perfectly fair as is. Now with less grinding, there are more "just for fun" decks popping up, and players don't blow a fuse when you take 4.7 seconds for your turn. People who have a decent collection come up with things other than NM because it isn't all about instant wins. I think the new wheel has made big improvements and should be left as is. 

Yeah, less grinding. Like 15-20 wins to get all boxes per day. Or more. With good chance of getting 1-tickets in 60% of boxes.

Yeah, less grinding. Like 15-20 wins to get all boxes per day. Or more. With good chance of getting 1-tickets in 60% of boxes.

If you get a bad luck with a pack opening. I don't see you complaining. Then why complain with luck you pull with Wheel ?? Lately I don't get enough stuff either. But I had got so much before, its fair enough. We should thank that we are getting this much for "FREE" rather than complaining that we are not getting more !

I hope you understand :)

If you get a bad luck with a pack opening. I don't see you complaining. Then why complain with luck you pull with Wheel ?? Lately I don't get enough stuff either. But I had got so much before, its fair enough. We should thank that we are getting this much for "FREE" rather than complaining that we are not getting more !

I hope you understand :)

My thanks to game developers has do nothing with my reception of latest changes. It's game feedback subforum, not "must praise the devs" subforum, right?

I think the wheel needs to stay without a completion reward. If there was a reward, it would be 2 steps backwards in remedying the excessive grinding of the wheel. I noticed a marked difference in the amount of Night March that I played since the wheel update (about 35%).

Those are my two cents, hate on meh if you will.

Archived