Can't use attack after using eelektrik's dynamotor ability.

Utsav_Shrestha

Hello. After I use eelektrik's dynamotor ability, I am unable to attack and it just gets stuck even when I click on the pokemon. This only happens sometimes, but the last 2 games, I lost because of this.

Hello. After I use eelektrik's dynamotor ability, I am unable to attack and it just gets stuck even when I click on the pokemon. This only happens sometimes, but the last 2 games, I lost because of this.

Which pokemon are you using for attacking? And what energies are on that pokemon , i think you are trying to use drx Rayquaza-Ex With 2 Electric energy or more than 2 electric energies , which will not because it requires a fire energy too.

-Mextwo

umm, I was using zekrom and eelektrik deck like I always used to before, and zekrom did have enough energy to attack. I am pretty positive that it's a bug. I had more than one eelektrik set up if that is what's causing this.

umm, I was using zekrom and eelektrik deck like I always used to before, and zekrom did have enough energy to attack. I am pretty positive that it's a bug. I had more than one eelektrik set up if that is what's causing this.

Did zekrom had a headringer attached?

Did zekrom had a headringer attached?

Headringer wouldn't change anything.

Anyway this is a known bug that the game 'soft locks' sometimes after using abilities that bring energy back from the discard after the last update. I suggest not using the deck because this makes it unplayable.

Archived