Reporting scammer

AzgarthX

I couldnt find where to post a scam report at support.pokemon.com so i am reporting here

The user: 4odd9even has several trade requests saying Need and he wants a foil rare reshiram(the card that is all white) and he is giving nothing in return

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/AzgarthX/scam.png

You can block the user, which disables him from making trade offers to you, but then again he has to be in your lobby. Also not to be rude but repoting/calling out people on the forums is prohibited on the forums.

The mods can't do anything about it. People are abusing the trading sytem lately. Just don't get fooled by them.

I see tons of scam offers to me, for my Feraligtr prime and other cards. I never get fooled by them.

Ther's really nothing you can do about them in the present time

I couldnt find where to post a scam report at support.pokemon.com so i am reporting here

The user: 4odd9even has several trade requests saying Need and he wants a foil rare reshiram(the card that is all white) and he is giving nothing in return

You can block the user, which disables him from making trade offers to you, but then again he has to be in your lobby. Also not to be rude but repoting/calling out people on the forums is prohibited on the forums.

The mods can't do anything about it. People are abusing the trading sytem lately. Just don't get fooled by them.

I see tons of scam offers to me, for my Feraligtr prime and other cards. I never get fooled by them.

yeah ive seen him about aswell but he does say check out my binders. As were on the topic of the trade system, how comes loads of people are making stupid deals? today i got offered a houndoom prime for 2 of my gengar primes! lol its getting ridiculous.

yeah ive seen him about aswell but he does say check out my binders. As were on the topic of the trade system, how comes loads of people are making stupid deals? today i got offered a houndoom prime for 2 of my gengar primes! lol its getting ridiculous.

These things happen when you have good cards.

If you didn't know Gengar Prime are worth $40 so they are very expensive and valueable

These things happen when you have good cards.

If you didn't know Gengar Prime are worth $40 so they are very expensive and valueable

yh i know , i just dont know what to think of it anymore though.As it will drive all the decent traders away to these forums, which just makes the process alot longer. Also thats not even my worst offer ive had from someone.Ive been trying to trade my magnezone prime for 2 days now and it hasnt been possible because of this.

yea, i bought about 20packs and got some great pulls such as reshiram rare holo, palkia and dalgia(both halves), gengar prime, celebi prime and absol prime, im quite pleased with my good luck

Archived