Trading Shiny Raikou (SL9)

MrOzio

Not looking for a quick trade on this as I'd like to get close to it's full value.

2 trading companies have it listed at 55 packs, so I'm looking for that in equivalent card/pack combo or straight. 

Specific cards I'm looking for...

FA Sceptile-EX

FA M-Sceptile-EX

FA Scizor-EX

FA M-Scizor-EX

FA Flareon-EX

FA Darkrai-EX

FA Malamar-EX

Just to correct you Sls were worth alot some time ago but they dropped because of avaliabilty in tournaments , i saw people selling their sls like raikou for around 15 rs /standard packs .

Just to correct you Sls were worth alot some time ago but they dropped because of avaliabilty in tournaments , i saw people selling their sls like raikou for around 15 rs /standard packs .

Thanks the for info but it doesn't pertain to my trade and there are currently 2 for public trades around my asking price. I'd re-check your information.

your right mextwo..

if you want my think of the new price mrozio,  i would say it worth now 15-25 RS.. not more.

yup i saw big traders selking for 15 rs , And people are buying their sls for 11 bp each on public

This isn't really a discussion thread. You're more than welcome to trade whatever cards you want for whatever prices. I'm going off of two main shops here in the forums.

Again I ask you please refrain from cluttering up my topic.

Archived