Unable to move to SD card

LiviusDrusus

When I install the game in my Samgung Galaxy S4, the game installs in the device storage, but shows that its installed in the SD card. It's imposible to move it to the SD card, which is quite annoying as while it's in the device storage it takes a lot of the memory avariable and makes the tablet really slow.

Phones are not supported by this client, I am interested in knowing how you even got it on your phone.

Also, nearly all android phones do not support apps to sd cards anymore.  It is a gimmick employed so memory heavy users will have to buy phones with larger memories.  The sd card is basically for storing music, videos, and pictures these days.

Phones are not supported by this client, I am interested in knowing how you even got it on your phone.

Also, nearly all android phones do not support apps to sd cards anymore.  It is a gimmick employed so memory heavy users will have to buy phones with larger memories.  The sd card is basically for storing music, videos, and pictures these days.

It's easily side-loaded using something like Lucky Patcher to zip up the apk from a tablet, then data cable it over to a phone.

You couldn't be more incorrect about porting apps to sd card. Nearly all newer devices allow for this functionality although certain carrier software limits the use. To enable it on certain devices you need to first have developer options enabled (the method varies between devices and android versions) then you need to enable the function from the developer menu.

Please don't mislead people with bad information.

You will need a device with Android Marshmallow (6.0) to activate a feature known as "Adoptive Storage" that allows you to make an SD card act similar to a hard drive in a computer and become non-removable, but be treated as true internal storage.

This feature will require you to wipe and reformat the SD card.  I recommend a fresh 128 GB micro SD card.

It's easily side-loaded using something like Lucky Patcher to zip up the apk from a tablet, then data cable it over to a phone.

You couldn't be more incorrect about porting apps to sd card. Nearly all newer devices allow for this functionality although certain carrier software limits the use. To enable it on certain devices you need to first have developer options enabled (the method varies between devices and android versions) then you need to enable the function from the developer menu.

Please don't mislead people with bad information.

I most assuredly am not.  My last 2 devices had zero capability to store apps on the SD card, no matter what you did.  Did you see where I said nearly all?

Archived