Sign in to follow this  
DrBluesy

Problem with confirmation email and log in

DrBluesy

Hi, i recently created an account for TCGO and i didn't receive the mail to activate my account. Moreover i can't connect to the game without having checked this email. Can anyone help me [content removed - Mod_Jynthu]

Edited by Mod_Jynthu
Sharing personal information is not allowed

DrBluesy

No answer, well maybe you want to lose a player. I'm disappointed.

KirieMiau

same problem :( and no one can help

email_problems

I have the same problem

Ky0z4kuu

I am having the same exact problem. I have already created about 3 other accounts, but not 1 validation email has been received. Does anyone know why this is?

nubbling

I've been getting the same problem here. No emails and login doesn't work

Mod_Jynthu

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you are all experiencing with this! This is an issue with your specific accounts, so I recommend that each of you submits a ticket by clicking the link in my signature. 

Sometimes you can find the activation email in your spam folder, but often this issue is due to a typo in your email address. When submitting your ticket, please be sure to include your username, the correct email address and your date of birth for confirmation purposes. 

Please also note that sharing personal information, such as usernames and email addresses on the forums or in-game is prohibited. Additionally, having multiple accounts is a violation of the Pokémon Terms of Use. 

Sign in to follow this