Please give us a warning!

noetnalP

This is not a game bug per se, rather a bug in the way that the game is being administered...
(Please feel free to move this to the proper forum part, if there is one)

I’ve now lost count of how many 9-hour maintenance sessions we’ve gone through during the last few days.  These are all described as “planned”, but we’ve not got any prior notice and there is no banner on the homepage. 

Please keep us informed!
If you have scheduled maintenance, then let us know!

And please rotate the hours you shut down, some parts of the world are being unfairly affected by this.

overall the others mainenaince dont have fixed bugs (load of avatar in battle is very slow yet for ex.)..... and, how u said, too many maintenance in few days.. also the time!....9 hours - that is not so little... - that becomes always 11-12 hours.... please stop this continues boring succession of game off!!!! :angry: :angry:  i really hope this is the last one! :angry: :angry:

Hi!

This is the messaging graywh refers to:

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/40453-game-maintenance-april-12-starting-at-300-am-pacific/

I'll submit your feedback through the channels for review.

Thanks!

So, we need to check the forums every day?

Cumbersome...

So, could You please tell us when the next scheduled maintainance is?

If You can't then it can hardly be called "scheduled" can it?

of course is not the top to have to see the forum everry day; but i'm not talking about the misinformation, in my opinion they are correct in this (would not to be necessary to see the forum every day if they make a maintenance once...); i'm talking about this unbearable number of maintenances in few days.....repeat: i really hope that this one is last maintenance for long time!

There was also a notification when you logged in almost all day yesterday that there would be maintenance done today.

I'd say 24 hours is plenty of notice for maintenance on a free open beta. They're called 'beta' for a reason.

Archived