New 9 H Maintenance

ezellll

12.04.2016 12:00 - 21:00 EU / 3 AM - 12 PM

One more time crzay 9 H Maintenance. What will our dear team do this time ? Fix more thne 50% of bugs or crate 50% of new one :)

Wich bundle will they put in the shop ? And how many postpones will be there ?? Last 9 H Maintenance was a big waist of time and big nada :(

I hope this time there will be some progrs and a revard can be much better then a stupid chest i meen you can gave us a holo chest last time :P

Well tema i wish you all the best tormorrow and make this game bug free :D

And this is second time that EU players will be unable to play, and -12H to get bianca i meen team cmn gave us some good feedback here and we realy need thoes 12 H that we will lose for another 12H.  :) 

Welp tomorrow I won't be playing TCGO. You know when it's says 9h, it's gonna be more. This is annoying. Wouldn't be if we actually saw some improvements but alas, rip us europeans and asians. Let us pray.

Welp tomorrow I won't be playing TCGO. You know when it's says 9h, it's gonna be more. This is annoying. Wouldn't be if we actually saw some improvements but alas, rip us europeans and asians. Let us pray.

I'm in the U.S. and didn't get to play at all last time because it took a lot longer than they said. More than an extra 4 hours for sure.

12.04.2016 12:00 - 21:00 EU / 3 AM - 12 PM

One more time crzay 9 H Maintenance. What will our dear team do this time ? Fix more thne 50% of bugs or crate 50% of new one :)

Wich bundle will they put in the shop ? And how many postpones will be there ?? Last 9 H Maintenance was a big waist of time and big nada :(

I hope this time there will be some progrs and a revard can be much better then a stupid chest i meen you can gave us a holo chest last time :P

Well tema i wish you all the best tormorrow and make this game bug free :D

well the last 9hr just created more bugs and glitches, this one is no different. It could be the 9hr is a new marketing tactic to keep the "antipication" for people to keep playing. If they fixed every glitch/bug in this game, theoretically people will be less likely on PTGCO, if they keep players hyped up on bugs and glitches, more player base.

A common misconception is that bugs will be fixed during Maintenance. Maintenance is only for server troubleshooting/fixes and back end programming. Updates and Hotfixes are to address bugs.

A common misconception is that bugs will be fixed during Maintenance. Maintenance is only for server troubleshooting/fixes and back end programming. Updates and Hotfixes are to address bugs.

Yes. This was pointed out in my thread. However, putting off these hot fixes and game fixing updates is absurd. To have 4 extended down times for maintenance in less than a month to fix server issues (which, for all the down time, the server is still ****) and not once address any of the more crucial problems is extremely frustrating. You guys love to defend the devs like they are paying you. Wake up and realize nothing is being done to fix the game.

Got a reminder that I should finish my daily challenges (got three uncompleted) when I had a brief login at lunch.
Pretty hard to to when I can’t play the game for 9 hours...

This is getting silly.

This is shocking PTCGO! We lose yet another day in UK. What do we get in compensation??

You need to run an update and fix the bugs

And then make a ladder with some rare (full art pkmn) cards people actually want

The game seems to be going backwards, not forwards!!

Well complaining won't help to get the server back, do something else, go meet your friends, play other game, there's always options.

Deja_Entendu, on 11 Apr 2016 - 11:40 PM, said:Deja_Entendu, on 11 Apr 2016 - 11:40 PM, said: Yes. This was pointed out in my thread. However, putting off these hot fixes and game fixing updates is absurd. To have 4 extended down times for maintenance in less than a month to fix server issues (which, for all the down time, the server is still ****) and not once address any of the more crucial problems is extremely frustrating. You guys love to defend the devs like they are paying you. Wake up and realize nothing is being done to fix the game.

This exactly! Too many fanboys preaching over a shoddy development process. But every-time I point it out, I get the 3rd degree from said base. And it's not like I or others don't get it. We know that positive feedback is crucial to the process, and that complaining doesn't really solve much in the meantime.

But it does help them at least understand where we are coming from, and shows the "true" frustrating points with the games development. It's not that we are all being pessimistic for the sake of pessimism.

Sometimes complaints can be good feedback, not everything in this generation has to be overly sensitized and coddled. I'm not going to say "Oh good try guys, we will continue to wait and see with a smile on our *****!" Because that's what I see when people tell us that complaining isn't doing anything. Well guess what!? remaining calm 24/7 and always encouraging the bad development isn't doing anything either!

I think it's good to vent what we dislike about this process. But some would have you believe that if you do, you are the bad guy and somehow are "Entitled."

To sum up, we complain because we love the game and want to see it further in a positive direction, not see it go 3 steps backwards every time there is a patch or update.

So, speaking out of frustration or "complaining" is only to some of us a natural response. Some people take it with a smile on their *****, some don't. But I don't come to a forum and tell you to stop smiling about it, so why are some people telling us how we should perceive the issues? It's our opinions, our choice to respond the way we do, and giving us criticism for it, well.... Who does that help? Complaining about people complaining..... Seems a bit redundant right?

(Edit:) Seriously! -_- Can't say *********** For the love of god, when the word "******. e" becomes a blocked word here, now I know we are doomed lol.

The word I said that is blocked: Here, I'll give you a hint. You put makeup on it!, you wash it in the morning, you smile with it. Seriously, how is that a blocked word!?

Oh, and for trying to say that word, it destroyed my paragraphing.... -_- This forum is so bad.

******* HA! I said it!!!

Yes. This was pointed out in my thread. However, putting off these hot fixes and game fixing updates is absurd. To have 4 extended down times for maintenance in less than a month to fix server issues (which, for all the down time, the server is still ****) and not once address any of the more crucial problems is extremely frustrating. You guys love to defend the devs like they are paying you. Wake up and realize nothing is being done to fix the game.

This exactly! Too many fanboys preaching over a shoddy development process. But every-time I point it out, I get the 3rd degree from said base. And it's not like I or others don't get it. We know that positive feedback is crucial to the process, and that complaining doesn't really solve much in the meantime.

But it does help them at least understand where we are coming from, and shows the "true" frustrating points with the games development. It's not that we are all being pessimistic for the sake of pessimism.

Sometimes complaints can be good feedback, not everything in this generation has to be overly sensitized and coddled. I'm not going to say "Oh good try guys, we will continue to wait and see with a smile on our *****!" Because that's what I see when people tell us that complaining isn't doing anything. Well guess what!? remaining calm 24/7 and always encouraging the bad development isn't doing anything either!

I think it's good to vent what we dislike about this process. But some would have you believe that if you do, you are the bad guy and somehow are "Entitled."

To sum up, we complain because we love the game and want to see it further in a positive direction, not see it go 3 steps backwards every time there is a patch or update.

So, speaking out of frustration or "complaining" is only to some of us a natural response. Some people take it with a smile on their *****, some don't. But I don't come to a forum and tell you to stop smiling about it, so why are some people telling us how we should perceive the issues? It's our opinions, our choice to respond the way we do, and giving us criticism for it, well.... Who does that help? Complaining about people complaining..... Seems a bit redundant right?

(Edit:) Seriously! -_- Can't say *********** For the love of god, when the word "******. e" becomes a blocked word here, now I know we are doomed lol.

The word I said that is blocked: Here, I'll give you a hint. You put makeup on it!, you wash it in the morning, you smile with it. Seriously, how is that a blocked word!?

Oh, and for trying to say that word, it destroyed my paragraphing.... -_- This forum is so bad.

******* HA! I said it!!!

I am not defending the development team, I agree that Nintendo could definitely be spending more money on PTCGO.

If any of you read the original post, OP said "What will our dear team do this time ? Fix more thne 50% of bugs or crate 50% of new one :)".

My response was not in the defense of the developers at all, I was just pointing out that they don't fix bugs during maintenance.

-_-

Today's going to be one of my most memorable of PTCGO ever!

As soon as the maintenance is done, I'm going to enter tournaments and win my 1,000th Gold Tournament Trophy!!!
I've been playing PTCGO for over a year and a half, and I'm currently sitting at 998 1st place trophies!!

Let's do this!!! 

Today's going to be one of my most memorable of PTCGO ever!

As soon as the maintenance is done, I'm going to enter tournaments and win my 1,000th Gold Tournament Trophy!!!

I've been playing PTCGO for over a year and a half, and I'm currently sitting at 998 1st place trophies!!

Let's do this!!! 

I wish you luck on your journey man! :)

Archived