how do i use money buy the card?

小Allen

I want to get the dragonite card, but i dont know i how to get it? where can i buy it? 

I saw the cards on Amazon, but i think that cards are not for online game,is it?

Dragonite, like Dragonite-EX, or the AT dragonite from the deck?

Any card can be gotten through trading, and you can only trade if you get the pack by code-redemption, or in a tourney,

Dragonite, like Dragonite-EX, or the AT dragonite from the deck?

Any card can be gotten through trading, and you can only trade if you get the pack by code-redemption, or in a tourney,

how to get the pack by code-redemption? I only see the "shop" is active, bu the redeem codes can not be be click bcause of "grey". And in the shop i ony can consume some coins but with the some pack of cards i dont know.  

how to get the pack by code-redemption? I only see the "shop" is active, bu the redeem codes can not be be click bcause of "grey". And in the shop i ony can consume some coins but with the some pack of cards i dont know.

You need to buy real packs. They will have a code printed on them and you can input that in this game to get tradable packs (which do not necessarily contain the same cards as in the physical pack). HOWEVER, PTCG packs are not easy to find in some countries (they are almost non-existent in mine). You can buy them online but expect inflated prices.

A better idea would be to just play theme tourneys and grab some tradable packs. You can get plenty of tickets from vs mode.

Are you playing on Ipad ? if so, playing on Ipad doesn't allow to redeem codes.

I hope that clarifies !

You can also buy pack codes on-line for about 50 cents each. There are on-line stores where you can buy the codes and they will e-mail them to you. Just ave to search. I'd provide a link but it will just get censored out...

Are you talking about buying specific cards on the online game?

yes, i just want some specific card, i play on the ipad. but the Reddem Codes is 'drak', can not active.

I hope that clarifies !

You need to buy real packs. They will have a code printed on them and you can input that in this game to get tradable packs (which do not necessarily contain the same cards as in the physical pack). HOWEVER, PTCG packs are not easy to find in some countries (they are almost non-existent in mine). You can buy them online but expect inflated prices.

A better idea would be to just play theme tourneys and grab some tradable packs. You can get plenty of tickets from vs mode.

yeah, but i found that most of my card can not be trade.i dont' know why. u know, i want some EX cards, i always lose in the battle. They always have a high hp EX card

I hope that clarifies !

yes i play on-line tcg in ipad-mini? so even thought i buy the real pack in Amazon with redeem code. I can not get the specific card? is that mean i can get redeem code when i play on the computer?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you're looking to buy cards off of people, i warn you do not post here saying you will buy something off someone its forbidden from the forums :P (meaning you're paying with money to get card instead of trading)  Also best way to get stuff u need is get packs and trade them for packs, if its dragonite you're looking for its about reg art is 1-1.5, FA is around 2.5 

So basically, if you want to turn money into specific cards, the way to do it is to buy codes for packs on-line, enter the codes to redeem the packs, and then trade the packs. So Dragonite would cost you around 50 cents to $1.00.

yeah, but i found that most of my card can not be trade.i dont' know why. u know, i want some EX cards, i always lose in the battle. They always have a high hp EX card

Complete trainer challenge, do daily challenges, complete VS Ladder in theme format. All these earn you lots of rewards and packs. Open them, you will get good EX cards gradually.

I hope this helps. Also complete the tutorial. GIves you a Free EX !!

So basically, if you want to turn money into specific cards, the way to do it is to buy codes for packs on-line, enter the codes to redeem the packs, and then trade the packs. So Dragonite would cost you around 50 cents to $1.00.

Do packs really get that cheap in the Americas (or anywhere with a steady supply of them)? Only 50 cents? I find that quite unbelievable seeing how expensive they are in sites like Amazon.

Do packs really get that cheap in the Americas (or anywhere with a steady supply of them)? Only 50 cents? I find that quite unbelievable seeing how expensive they are in sites like Amazon.

I don't buy packs from Amazon, but I can confirm that codes can be as cheap as 25 cents (BT was around there a couple weeks ago. America has the cheapest code prices IMO. Long live America! Land of the free! Actuallly, no. Land of the cheap!

Edited by seminc

I don't buy packs from Amazon, but I can confirm that codes can be as cheap as 25 cents (BT was around there a couple weeks ago. America has the cheapest code prices IMO. Long live America! Land of the free! Actuallly, no. Land of the cheap!

Yeah.... Thought so.... A friend of my mom (who resides in the USA) told her that branded shoes can costs as little as $20 there. Compare that to over RM100 (currency of Malaysia) for local brands here. And my country's horrible economy means that the currency ratio USD:RM is 3.888:1. AND almost no one here knows what is Target or Walmart and Toys R Us don't sell PTCG packs at all (but sells Yokai watch plushies for whatever reason grrr.......).

So yeah... bad place to play PTCGO. I honestly don't know why did I even start....

Edited by BowserLuigi

I hope that clarifies !

When did that happen? I used to be able to redeem on iPad.

When did that happen? I used to be able to redeem on iPad.

Last update -->Update 2.35 (View patch-notes for this update) It mentiones apple asked PTCGO to remove the redeem code feature.

Understand I am talking about CODES, not actual packs. When you buy codes all you get is the code to redeem for a pack on-line, but you don't get any physical cards. You buy codes if all you want is on-line packs and don't care about getting real cards. 

and sadly apple removed this feature from the apple ipad version of the game, the only wayt to redeem codes now is through either PC/Mac or the android beta version

Understand I am talking about CODES, not actual packs. When you buy codes all you get is the code to redeem for a pack on-line, but you don't get any physical cards. You buy codes if all you want is on-line packs and don't care about getting real cards.

Gah.... Still too expensive for me. I'm a college student and I'm not willing to spend over RM 30 for ********* virtual Shaymin ex. Guess I'll have to play this game the hard way.... Edited by BowserLuigi

In that case, play lots of Theme Deck Tournamnets. IMO the XY Basic Green deck is by far the best. Just pull a few binge sessions and you can probably get 20 packs in a day pretty easily.

Last update -->Update 2.35 (View patch-notes for this update) It mentiones apple asked PTCGO to remove the redeem code feature.

That's stupid. Glad I didn't buy anymore product to get codes. Anyone know why?

I have a ton of code cards. My friend was like "Just grab some" and I ended taking 147. I counted. Then a week later she texts me ten photos of more code cards. She hands out TCGO code cards like they grow on trees.

Edited by Starwind_Amada