Eevee's Legacy Spectacular!

wwhsdjhudj

I am actually very excited about this new deck I thought of :D The main reason for this deck is denying the return of ex's like Genesect, Virizion, Darkrai, Thundurus, and more! XD I feel like this has a lot of potential, but as always want to improve it :)

So plz guys, let me know what has to be done, test it if you want, but most of all, have fun with it :*

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

Pokémon - 20

4 Eevee PLF 90

1 Umbreon PLF 64

2 Flareon PLF 12

4 Leafeon PLF 11

4 Jolteon PLF 34

1 Thundurus-EX PLF 38

1 Deoxys-EX PLF 111

2 Espeon UD 81

1 Glaceon PLF 23

Trainer Cards - 26

3 Super Rod NVI 95

4 Level Ball NXD 89

2 Frozen City PLF 100

1 Pokémon Center NXD 90

1 Training Center FFI 102

1 Silver Mirror PLB 89

1 Team Plasma Badge PLF 104

3 Team Plasma Ball PLF 105

1 Team Plasma Grunt PLS 125

2 Shadow Triad PLF 102

1 Reversal Trigger PLB 86

1 Energy Search BCR 128

1 Ultra Ball PLF 122

2 Professor Juniper PLB 84

2 Colress PLS 118

Energy - 14

2 Lightning Energy GEN 78

4 Rainbow Energy BKT 152

1 Psychic Energy BLWEnergy 8

1 Grass Energy CL 88

1 Water Energy GEN 77

1 Plasma Energy PLS 127

4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Wait a minute man :o

only 4 Basics and more than 4 Stage 1s.. Ofcourse I understand the need of consistency, but definitely, won't suggest 4 Leafeons.

Another thing, if you are gonna play more of Flareon, you will need to discard more, so play 4 Ultra balls and remove cards like Reversal Trigger. Another thing, I think this is a Legacy Deck, then how are you allowed to play Training Center in it ? If this isn't legacy, and more like expanded, then how are you allowed Espeon from Undaunted !!

I am either making a mistake, someone help to clarify !

only 4 Basics and more than 4 Stage 1s.. Ofcourse I understand the need of consistency, but definitely, won't suggest 4 Leafeons.

Another thing, if you are gonna play more of Flareon, you will need to discard more, so play 4 Ultra balls and remove cards like Reversal Trigger. Another thing, I think this is a Legacy Deck, then how are you allowed to play Training Center in it ? If this isn't legacy, and more like expanded, then how are you allowed Espeon from Undaunted !!

The Team Plasma Eevee strategy relies on deciphering what deck your opponent is playing and getting only the eeveelutions that your opponent has a type weakness to.

As for format legality, I didn't catch that. I would probably just substitute training center for a couple tropical beach (or if budget prevents, Battle City).

First off thanks for reviewing :) Secondly... Well dang XD didn't even catch that! I guess it said unlimited instead of legacy XD I have only play tested this so thanks for catching that! And ok, I see the thing with flareons, so basically play more of them and cut down the leafeons to say 2 right? 

So maybe...

-2 Leafeon

-1 Reversal Trigger

-1 training center

+2 Flareon

+1 Ultra Ball

+1 Battle City

and finally seminc is right, my strategy is basically seeing what the other person has and then play around that

also trying to include supporter pokemon like a deoxys and a thundurus

wwhsdjhudj, on 12 Apr 2016 - 05:32 AM, said: wwhsdjhudj, on 12 Apr 2016 - 05:32 AM, said: First off thanks for reviewing :) Secondly... Well dang XD didn't even catch that! I guess it said unlimited instead of legacy XD I have only play tested this so thanks for catching that! And ok, I see the thing with flareons, so basically play more of them and cut down the leafeons to say 2 right? So maybe... -2 Leafeon -1 Reversal Trigger -1 training center +2 Flareon +1 Ultra Ball +1 Battle City and finally seminc is right, my strategy is basically seeing what the other person has and then play around that also trying to include supporter pokemon like a deoxys and a thundurus

Battle city ? :( :( I don't like it. Too many drawbacks. Depends on flips to draw a card. Only draws one card. Use plasma stadium (that does 20 damage for each energy attached - it keeps getting censored  :angry: .Since most of your pokemon are really plasma.

Another thing, why only 2 Espeon from UD. Play plasma espeon as well. It does damage to bench with weakness as well. Mew primes are gone with sniping. Not to mention people setting Mewtwo's at bench.

Here is my list of changes (Sorry at this moment, I cannot really visualise the deck without the game. So will only suggest for pokemon. Will try to suggest for trainers and energy later.

-2 Leafeon

-2 Jolteon

+2 Flareon

+2 Espeon

All plasma !! (You have 2 espeon primes to use the attacks of other pokemon. So that should do great combo) (Wish we had ability Eevees in legacy. Much faster turn 1 evolutions and super fast attacks, would make it more compatible and stand out deck)

I hope it helps :)

With only 6 basics, looks like your opponent will start with a 10 cards hand quite often, which makes me want to use N as the main supporter draw to make up for it.

How about this now? XD

Pokémon - 19

4 Eevee PLF 90
1 Umbreon PLF 64
2 Flareon PLF 12
2 Leafeon PLF 11
2 Jolteon PLF 34
2 Thundurus-EX PLF 38
1 Deoxys-EX PLF 111
2 Espeon UD 81
2 Espeon PLF 48
1 Glaceon PLF 23

Trainer Cards - 26

1 Ultra Ball PLF 122
1 Energy Search BCR 128
1 Shadow Triad PLF 102
1 Hypnotoxic Laser PLS 123
3 Super Rod NVI 95
2 Frozen City PLF 100
2 Colress PLS 118
3 N DEX 96
4 Level Ball NXD 89
1 Silver Mirror PLB 89

Energy - 15

2 Psychic Energy BLWEnergy 8
1 Water Energy GEN 77
2 Lightning Energy ******
** grass Energy CL 88
4 Rainbow Energy BKT 152
1 Plasma Energy PLS 127

Total Cards: - 60

Added a thundurus, some N, frozen city, espeon,  and hypnotoxic XD, and took out leafeon, and jolteon. Anything else to make it flow better? Also really appreciate the input :)

How about this now? XD

Pokémon - 19

4 Eevee PLF 90

1 Umbreon PLF 64

2 Flareon PLF 12

2 Leafeon PLF 11

2 Jolteon PLF 34

2 Thundurus-EX PLF 38

1 Deoxys-EX PLF 111

2 Espeon UD 81

2 Espeon PLF 48

1 Glaceon PLF 23

Trainer Cards - 26

1 Ultra Ball PLF 122

1 Energy Search BCR 128

1 Shadow Triad PLF 102

1 Hypnotoxic Laser PLS 123

3 Super Rod NVI 95

2 Frozen City PLF 100

2 Colress PLS 118

3 N DEX 96

4 Level Ball NXD 89

1 Silver Mirror PLB 89

Energy - 15

2 Psychic Energy BLWEnergy 8

1 Water Energy GEN 77

2 Lightning Energy ******

** grass Energy CL 88

4 Rainbow Energy BKT 152

1 Plasma Energy PLS 127

Total Cards: - 60

Added a thundurus, some N, frozen city, espeon,  and hypnotoxic XD, and took out leafeon, and jolteon. Anything else to make it flow better? Also really appreciate the input :)

I would say too many energies and types to handle. So remove glaceon, and umbreon, replace with keldeo + float stone. For trainers, remove Hypnotix laser and team plasma badge. Add random receivers and supporters and stuff like Pokemon Communication !!

Archived