[GAME] General - The game crashes during the tutorial

josalggui

Hi,

I installed pokemon TCG online and once I start the training with Zach the game stop with "Error Pokemon Trading Card Game Online.exe has stopped working". I reinstalled again and the same problem. Even I installed the game in three different computers, two win 8 and another win 7. My computers have 16GB ram and more than 2.5GHz CPU so I dont think the computers are the problem.

What can I do?

Thanks

Hi josalggui!

This is a known issue which can be caused by outdated video drivers or lack of dedicated RAM for the graphics card that is being used.

First, please make sure that your drivers are fully up to date and perform any outstanding updates if necessary.

If that doesn't solve the issue, we have a temporary workaround. Please try the following:

1. Launch the game client
  2. Launch the Windows Task Manager
  3. Click on the Processes tab of the Task Manager
  4. Right click on Pokemon Trading Card Game Online.exe in the list of processes
  5. Mouse over Set Priority and change the priority from Normal to High
  6. Log in to the game client and try to proceed past the tutorial

The Development team is still investigating this issue, so we appreciate your patience until a permanent fix can be put into place! Thanks for your report, and I hope this was helpful! :)

The same thing is happening to me. I tried both of the methods, but it still says ""Error Pokemon Trading Card Game Online.exe has stopped working" when Zach is about to begin to tech me how to play the game (right when the board shows up). Thanks for working on the issue! 

Hi there,

Please contact Customer Support via the link in my signature. They can bypass the tutorial for you. You will still be able to go back and play the tutorial at a later date, but in the meantime it will allow you to play the game.

Thanks!

Archived