Can't pass tutorial keeps crashing

Schmeisterr

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have received other reports of crashing in the tutorial. We have bypassed the game tutorial so that you can continue to play the game. Please note that you will be able to go back into the tutorial and play through once the issue is resolved.

Thanks!

This issue has not been resolved and there is no work around. I load the game and it takes me directly into the tutorial to then crash. No options at all.

my problem is very similar, I downloaded the game, i started the tutorial and in the dialogue or when the battle starts my game crashes 

please help me

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have received other reports of crashing in the tutorial. We have bypassed the game tutorial so that you can continue to play the game. Please note that you will be able to go back into the tutorial and play through once the issue is resolved.

Thanks!

can you bypass my game too?

i cant skip it...

Thanks!

Please bypass mine as well!

Thanks!

Could mine be bypassed too please?

they dont skip

they dont care at all

i think i will uninstall this game and wont play it

its not worth it to ask again and again and nothing happen

Thanks!

Sorry to bother but could you give us a hand when you have time Mod_Jube please. :)

Archived