[GAME] Trading - Cards traded away remain tagged for trade

propugnator

This bug existed a long time ago, around 1 year ago I remember trading away my Garchomp EX. Nowadays, people STILL can trade for my Garchomp EX; it adds inconvenience to private trades as you don't know if the player has the card. Also, you are forced to untag the card right before you trade it, and if it's booster packs, untag the packs WHEN YOU GET THEM. However, that's not exactly plausible, as I still have some Dark Explorers/Dragons Exalted tradable packs tagged, and I don't exactly know how to get these booster packs so that I can untag them. In my opinion, this bug should be fixed but it's been here for way too long.

Try to go to filters and tagg "for trade" then tag "show unowned" and that use to let you be able to untagg unowned cards.

Try to go to filters and tagg "for trade" then tag "show unowned" and that use to let you be able to untagg unowned cards.

The trade tag does not show up on unowned cards since version 2.33. This makes the old method you mentioned impossible.

Hi propugnator!

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. This is a known issue which the Dev team is working to resolve, so I'll close this thread. We greatly appreciate your patience until this can be fixed and encourage you to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs.

Thanks for your report!

Archived