Game crashed

Stevenpika

Hi i played pokemon online for ca. 2 month now. Until i have the game i have no problems but today in the evening i cant load the game i can log in but when the game try to connect to the server it hang by 90% and without anything the clinet closed 

I'm having a similar issue. I load the game, it takes me to the tutorial (I haven't played the TCG in a while, so don't judge me, lol) but anywhere between the dialog from the beginning of the tutorial to the play area being showed, the game crashes.

I'm having a similar issue. I load the game, it takes me to the tutorial (I haven't played the TCG in a while, so don't judge me, lol) but anywhere between the dialog from the beginning of the tutorial to the play area being showed, the game crashes.

Same here. This is the first time i've tried playing the online TCG and it crashes every time I get to the tutorial.

Same here. This is the first time i've tried playing the online TCG and it crashes every time I get to the tutorial.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/35687-general-crashing-game-crashclient-crash-during-tutorial/

If you ask for your tutorial to be skipped in this thread, a moderator will bypass the tutorial for you (you can still play it later when it is working properly).

I've made it thru the tutorial no issues. My game will crash as if it's on a timer about every 15 20 min it'll crash. Tech support plz.

Archived