Keeps crashing

Dub_C

Hi, same here. I think that's because system requeriments are so much. I hope this will be fixed in the final version, but this happen too with a Japanese game for Android but not as same level of TCGO.

Any way to fix this?

Hi, my game crashes at the end of the match right at the part the star shows up and tells you have been deafeated or won. Anyone else having this issue?

• 2 weeks later...

On my LG tablet it crashes only when p!aying in a versus match or tourney. Sometimes during early part sometimes right at the end.

• 2 months later...

The game keeps crashing on my tablet anyone else has this problem?

i also have the same proplem. The app just closes randomly!? I hope someone has a fix for this, or we might have to just wait for an update...

i also have the same proplem. The app just closes randomly!? I hope someone has a fix for this, or we might have to just wait for an update...

Same here.

I all so keep crashing, I crash when ever a play for more then 3min in a match.

I have been crashing for weeks I have fully updated my app and have done all of the other requirements. Can someone help me?

• 2 weeks later...

Same here.

mid game has been crashing nearly every game. Screen goes black and goes to my home screen. The app doesn't close but when i go back in it goes to load the game rather the game i was in. :(

Very annoying whrn your winning a match and get booted out.

In the same boat, 3mins into a match and game crashes taking me to home screen. All the adim side of things seem to work though ie opening packs and building decks.

This same thing keeps happening at random times on my LG G pad 7inch.  It is very frustrating!!

In the same boat, 3mins into a match and game crashes taking me to home screen. All the adim side of things seem to work though ie opening packs and building decks.

Im playing on a ************** Tab A and I am having the same problem.

The game was fine until it updated today and now a lot of the animation is messed up and it keeps shutting down, especially in matches.

Having the same problem on my LG G Pad F7.0. Hopefully there's an update that fixes this soon. I crashed in the middle of a versus match and at the end of most matches. Won't be playing until it's fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, me too. 3-5 mins in a versus game and it suddenly goes back to my android home screen.

I thought this is happening to me bcos im using an old tablet series (************** Tab 2 - ******. But after reading sone of the comments, we are all in the same boat.

Lets hope the developer fixes this problem soon enough.

If you haven't already, I would recommend reinstalling the game and check if it'll help.

If this situation will persist I'd suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

If you haven't already, I would recommend reinstalling the game and check if it'll help.

If this situation will persist I'd suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

Also try getting into the beta program from Play Store maybe will help... btw my only problem on Android Tablet is at the end of every challenge (currently vs AI) when it comes to get back to lobby menu it never loads out of the challenge at least I can get coins and cards for theme decks but after that it always freeze and there's nothing I can do beside restarting app.

HELP!

best regards

Game keep crashing middle of the match I have Galaxy tablet when I first started playing it would crash but not as much as it has lately and for some reason the poke coin I win from the virus mode never get add in

I have a ************** A 9.7. It has 16 gb and 1 gb ram. It closes in the middle of matches... especially when I am about to win... and has turned most animations purple.

Archived